My wife and my first anniversary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife and my first anniversary...

was last week; anniversary of renovating our house that is! What a task! So, three contractors later we almost done and that is with scrapping some parts of the project.

Anyone considering doing same, I suggest you knock down the house and rebuild from scratch..and even the third contractor who is good at what he does hasn't shown up this week yet! tell me him coming by 12 o'clock...I waited til 1 then went about my business. He calls at 3:30 to say reh reh...

Anyway, we almost there...I've been painting so can't post too often. What a way to spend a vacation. Anyway I'm hoping and expecting Aug 20 to be a highlight...

Oh, with respect to the wedding anniversary...#22 in Sept..cyaan believe it.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    was last week; anniversary of renovating our house that is! What a task! So, three contractors later we almost done and that is with scrapping some parts of the project.

Anyone considering doing same, I suggest you knock down the house and rebuild from scratch..and even the third contractor who is good at what he does hasn't shown up this week yet! tell me him coming by 12 o'clock...I waited til 1 then went about my business. He calls at 3:30 to say reh reh...

Anyway, we almost there...I've been painting so can't post too often. What a way to spend a vacation. Anyway I'm hoping and expecting Aug 20 to be a highlight...

Oh, with respect to the wedding anniversary...#22 in Sept..cyaan believe it.
    Congrats in advance on #22... great achievement.. especially in these times!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Congrats sah. Hope you start working on the next 22?

I know that kind of work is rough work. Finished my basement a year ago (it took me two and a half years). I started having joint pains in my fingers and never knew why. My doctor checking me for rheumatoid arthritis etc, to no avail. Only since I have finished and stopped that kind of work that my joints stopped hurting.

I say if I have another house, it will either have to come with a basement completed or it is not going to get done.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wedding anniversary! - Good going, boss! Wish you many, many more!
        ...and I am sure its nice the house is all spruced up!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tilla,

I work on that one DAY at a time.

My parents were together for 25 yrs then split...so as I see it any card could play.

Anyway, we're seeing light at the end of the tunnel, it's been a learning experience.
          Peter R

Comment

Congratulations on the Wedding Anniversary!
            ...22 and going strong!
            That is great and a blessing!
            Enjoy, boss! Now that you are into the 23rd year wish you a year long celebration!

Re: The renovation
            Hey stay strong here, also! The knowledge that finish line is in sight...must give you and your wife a perky feeling!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yu young inna dis!!! Lol.

Comment

De house..de house...lol...

Comment

Working...
                X