RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullead : He continues to agitate with FOOTBALL SENSE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullead : He continues to agitate with FOOTBALL SENSE!

A change agent.

Send Theodore Whitmore, Donovan Duckie, Jerome Waite, and Andrew Peart, among other coaches, to Europe to get highly accredited badges. In so doing, they will be qualified to work as professional coaches in Europe. We laid the success of our players who are playing in European clubs, but we have no coaches making the leap, and yet we expect them to be as tactically efficient as more qualified foreign coaches. That’s impossible. Courses are offered in segments, so coaches can be sent while maintaining their duties with the Jamaica Football Federation.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...tball-kick-ass

I wonder where he got that from
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Question for the forum hypocrytes, do we attack the messenger to drown out the message,do we ignore it and wait for the messiah i.e white jesus to teach and preach it

KUDOS TO BULLEAD !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
      A change agent.

Send Theodore Whitmore, Donovan Duckie, Jerome Waite, and Andrew Peart, among other coaches, to Europe to get highly accredited badges. In so doing, they will be qualified to work as professional coaches in Europe. We laid the success of our players who are playing in European clubs, but we have no coaches making the leap, and yet we expect them to be as tactically efficient as more qualified foreign coaches. That’s impossible. Courses are offered in segments, so coaches can be sent while maintaining their duties with the Jamaica Football Federation.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...tball-kick-ass

I wonder where he got that from
      Makes a lot of sense

Comment

The sad thing about Bullead is that all what he has and is advocating have been mumbled by others before him and they sat quiet ,in some cases cuss him and others who make same pronouncements to suit their political agenda or out of pure cowardice and malice, hiding behind excuses like ,now is not the time or place to agitate the JFF or others of more righteous standing will come along and make said pronouncements.

The end result is he is seen as a progressive saviour, thereby masking his own faults and his agenda.To sum it up,he maintains relevance.

Comment

His general points are not new to the site and had been stated here before. I think I stated that is why I would have a foreign TD to teach the coaches. The message is fine nothing against the messenger.

Comment

Hypocrite

Your previous positions were its overrated where experience as player coach is enough, unaffordable, to now a goal to be achieved in vague terms.Having a forgein coach to teach,really who else would teach it ?
            Last edited by Sir X; August 18, 2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

He would have been better off not referencing his two sons, but I am sure that was unnoticed by you.
              Coaching accreditation is one thing and players development is another as it pertains to Whitmore.
              In other words, Whitmore is working with what he has(his players should have already developed), it is the JFF fault.
              Also, let us revisit the heated debate you had with Jawge regarding schoolboy football, whose perspective is the progressive one?
              Agent Provocateur has a valid point, he muddies it by pursuing personal agendas such as getting his son Kyle to walk into our starting lineup, the plugin flew right over your head.
              He is not the only one with a gripe..., Cedella Marley.., obtw, wasn't the coach of the ReggaeGirlz a holder of all the required credentials yet they were derailed by JFF dereliction?
              A comprehensive approach is needed, Sir X.
              And please stop calling people hypocrites, did you not endorse Ricketts insomuch that you insisted that we gave him credit right up until it became abundantly clear that he was an abject failure .
              One can draw parallels with your adulation with Agent Provocateur, whose relevance, at one point, you attributed to the good of having a healthy democratic process, and now this .

Comment

You call giving Ricketts credit an endorsement, are you conflating that with his presidency to score a low blow as me being a hypocrite?

If Bullead wants to use his granny as an example, I have no issue,if the granny makes the point.

Yes he isn't the only one with gripes,but he agitates for progressive change and that is a difference,where most offer none.That change means standards must be met and that burden falls on the JFF and if it cant be met ,the head of it risk the chance of others campaigning to meet them ,which means a change in presidency.

Finally any endorsement that you perceive I have for Ricketts is at odds with any campaign to meet that coaching agenda.

Comment

Come up for some air, Sir X.
                  People were critical of Ricjetts when yoy were painstakingly looking to give him credit, in hindsight, your input was not helpful.

Comment

Yes Sir,I gave him credit,not an endorsement for the JFF presidency.That is possible, is it ?

Comment

Now you are putting the cart before the horse, he is the President, and that does not absolve him of constructive criticisms.
                      Those criticisms were not well met by you.

Comment

Really,most of the negative news about Ricketts is posted on the site by me,and the same with positive news.The credit I give him seems to be an issue with some here.Its as if I should be on a negative campaign against Ricketts, as if he needs help.

Comment

Rock ,if Ricketts implements a coaching agenda like what I and others have long advocated for ,the ( A) standard ! Would you give him credit ? Would it be enough to advocate for his presidency?

Comment

The Rock gets silent,typical.Proof he is on a antii Ricketts/Bullead campaign,where credit is not derserved even if earned, and any who spout such views are persona non grata.

Comment

Sir X, this is yet another rare instance of you displaying immaturity, I was preoccupied doing something else ergo I am seeing your post for the first time.
                              It is rather peculiar that you would label me anti Ricketts (that is motivation to criticize him)when it is abudantly clear that he is derelict and therefore deserving of criticism.
                              Warped perspective, well the same as it pertains to The Agent.
                              How dare we see......

Comment

Working...
                              X