X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica plot audacious move to call-up TEN English stars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ay-Aarons.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Hope Grey signs on. I think this kid has some potential.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

more with less...football rightful ruler

Comment

I like Chelsea …………..
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Some agent must be paying the writer or I hope.
          Team chemistry will be broken with so many new players.

Maybe Anthony and one more but we don't need a lot more right now. They will not add much to the team.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If true , this would be the ______ new team selected by Tappa, and every one has been our quote and quote best to date. I agree with Sass a 100000% wi nuh ave nuh team chemistry,form or vibes.

This can only be detrimental for our campaign.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Joke ting !

https://youtu.be/l5i-cOXPH5Q

We dont need this,we need a new coach!.

Comment

Working...
              X