I hope you folks tuned in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you folks tuned in

for the Beres concert last night. Loved it! The man's catalog have too many hits. Didn't hear some of my favs ... but a suh!

This covid restriction hasn't been all that bad. Every Saturday night, Fame Frequency party and last Saturday night Chris Martin did a 30 minutes performance. Again amazing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Beres is a living legend. The man's catalog is so big that his songs can probably play bac to back for 24 hours without repeating.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

three singers I couldn't tell how many concerts I went to D Brown, Beres and Sanchez because of there catalog, performance, timing and notes.

You have others with hits, others good performance but with those 3 it is never boring and no matter how long they perform you leave saying they could have done a song or two.

Cudjoe Berres is a wonderful talent and a gentleman. Respect the little man from Annotto Bay.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No acknowledgement from the Legend of the Legend Uroy that passed.

Just saying.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X