• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption: An Orgy of robbing

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ng-cmu-scandal

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...tion-not-crime

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/front...7?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I believe its imperative for the JLP to get a secound term,it will do two things.1st the internal and external pressure to enforce and tighten anti-corruption laws will be an anchor growing around its neck that must be released. Maybe the extradition of a minister might help.2nd it will result in the purging of the PNP for young fresh blood i.e thoughts.

Peter needs to go like Portia.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Figured that was a line for the headlines. Most J'cans see him as the worst performing shadow spokesperson. I guess he needed to up his game.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        I believe its imperative for the JLP to get a secound term,it will do two things.1st the internal and external pressure to enforce and tighten anti-corruption laws will be an anchor growing around its neck that must be released. Maybe the extradition of a minister might help.2nd it will result in the purging of the PNP for young fresh blood i.e thoughts.

Peter needs to go like Portia.
        Why Peter needs to go? He has the support of MOST of the delegates.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Exactly delegates supporting a candidate doesnt mean its good for the nation,I thought you learned from Trumpism. When he goes all the other rot will go with him.

Comment

sensationalism

what would he say about the exuberant youth?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X