Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey vs The JFF and Tapa!

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...jff-punishment

If Tappa has a core as some claim ,why the fear by Bailey and others. Some claim no team has a core ,then flipped to you can have a core in a short period of time,which is it.

A core of players is a group of players that usually run the through the spine of the team; built to find and maintain form and consistency over a period of time. It is usually built over 4 years post WC .

I believe Tappa doesnt have a core,do you,why the fear by Bailey and Nicholson ,are they talking up for Mattocks,do they know something we dont know,just asking

One thing is sure ,the team has no chemistry or form!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Maybe I missed it...but I do not see much harm in Bailey's comment............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Correction : The core

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Maybe I missed it...but I do not see much harm in Bailey's comment............

I am talking world cup teams,not league teams.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X