Black Royalty Does it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Royalty Does it Again

By reducing domestic & foreign cash currency reserve requirements for deposit taking institutions he achieves the goal (release of more USD into the market) without having to enter the market themselves...Nigel Clarke is the most accomplished & innovative finance minister in jamaica's history & it's not even close...dweet black royalty...dweet

http://www.boj.org.jm/uploads/news/p...5_may_2020.pdf

Originally posted by Bricktop
    By reducing domestic & foreign cash currency reserve requirements for deposit taking institutions he achieves the goal (release of more USD into the market) without having to enter the market themselves...Nigel Clarke is the most accomplished & innovative finance minister in jamaica's history & it's not even close...dweet black royalty...dweet

http://www.boj.org.jm/uploads/news/p...5_may_2020.pdf
    Edward Seaga is wayy more Accomplish to date than any jlpnp fianace minister.Fix A currency
    With little green dollah nuhbaddy nuh do dat fi six years 5.49 to usd...
    Bout imf fix rate...Wah day yah dem demand barbados fi devalue and dem nuh dweet.The only
    One whom came close bryan Winter who held
    The dollar at 131 with a 12 dollar spread fa 3yrs.Nigel
    Clark is a Yes Man!.Uma Rankisstan never tell
    Guyana to devalue its curreny at 200 to one.
    For pass 2 years mind guyana copies bryan winter
    Spead to peg.Interest rate was low and fram bylez
    Came in him runn it up with their greedy theory dat
    Dem mekk more u.s dollar that way.Nigel clark said
    He is going to take it to the world in 5 years when it
    Dehh ah 300 to one.Greedy.Dem nuh care about
    Poor jamaicans.Seaga begg dem fix with no brain
    Porsha and all when jlp came to power he begg them to do but nigel clark yes man ting went public
    Aftah uma ramkinstan condemn the fix he said yes mom.India fix guyana fix.Jamaicans swett at di indian pums and get f!.JLP might win next election.pnp need to restructure di party with 6 jamaicans in the mid to
    Early 30s.The jlp look good with dem young jamaicans mp's.Am once again a pnp.
    Last edited by wbvs; May 18, 2020, 03:48 PM.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

you're living in the past...the dollar will not be anywhere near $300 in 5 years...we now have low inflation and a fluctuating dollar...one with two way movement...if you think the dollar will be $300 in 5 years then put your money where your mouth is...banks are giving away money now...take a low interest loan & buy up a ton of USD & wait...you're either going to be very rich or very poor...i guarantee you it's the latter

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        you're living in the past...the dollar will not be anywhere near $300 in 5 years...we now have low inflation and a fluctuating dollar...one with two way movement...if you think the dollar will be $300 in 5 years then put your money where your mouth is...banks are giving away money now...take a low interest loan & buy up a ton of USD & wait...you're either going to be very rich or very poor...i guarantee you it's the latter
        Ah bet yuh ah hundred dollars! Missah bricktop!
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Agree.In 2 degades u.s dollar not going to be de fac
          To currency of the world auu wutless.Thanks to
          Bush.obama.and TRUMP..the latter been the wuss.
          If the usd. Devalue 100% its influence drop around
          The world.The Swedish Krona am hearing the experts say is a safe currency.It is around usd =10.
          Bricktop pray pray that warren gets selected for vp.
          For the pass 20 years america had govern by three
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

you been hanging out on facebook wit Slur X again haven't you?

Comment

you been hanging out on facebook wit Slur X again haven't you?
              X is ah big man.Can I tell yuh who fi talk to?
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
              X