RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JFF must do better: Coaches & Players Livid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF must do better: Coaches & Players Livid.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...angements-made

I heard that the JFF had 1st class tickets for all executives and family, not a rep in the Island to run the nations football. They call it a travel agency.

They will be in Scotland before the team...lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The credits are coming in.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh yuh caaan say Ricketts must get im 2.5%,dat nuh hard?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Flip the script, who is derelict, and responsible for running our Football Federation as a patty shop?

The JFF is like a man on the street struggling to lift a sofa chair, you offer your assistance, and now you are struggling with his chair all by yourself...
        One gets assisted with their task,Sir X.

But you are not fooling me, this has everything to do with the position you took on The Agent, and you are bent on justifying it doing everything possible to expose the JFF as derelict.

Comment

Ohh suh mi juss start Xpose the JFF ?

Comment

No, but the tactics have changed, you are now doing by way of proxy, besides,your aim is to have others make the case for you.
            Has the JFF morphed into an organization primarily existing to pay the salaries if its upper managerial staff as opposed to advancing our football programmes,how does it match up with other regional football federations?

Comment

Wait yuh say NO! suh what does my position of burning out the JFF have to do with Bullead ? to paraphrase you, my position is justified because of the JFF being derelict ?

1st start with what is my position,2nd why would I want others to do it for me(XPOSE THEM AS DERELICT ),when as you admit,i am doing it myself ?

Now to your other post,if other federations are just as bad,worse or better than the JFF,are they (JFF) not to be critiqued or praised if deserving,no matter how small the act ?

Now I say that with the understanding,this organization has always functioned as a patty shop !
              Last edited by Sir X; May 26, 2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Well let us first admit bestowing whatever meagre credit by default isn't addressing its tremendous shortfalls(evident yet again by the thread starter),secondly, doing so is inconsistent with your stance that the JFF is poorly run, surely it must have a thing or two that it does adequately..
                If a Pool player gives 25% commitment would you be harping on that or the missing 75%?
                To make sense of it all, it has to be that you are soliciting unfavourable opinions of the JFF.

What I am alluding to by making a comparison of regional football federations is if the patty shop mentality applied to the coaching staff and players isn't evident in the salaries and perks given to the bigwigs of our cash strapped football federation, then .....
                Are they relatively well paid???

Comment

Agreed on half of your 1st point of order,but I dont see it as inconsistent.If your child is doing bad ,dont you scold the child,if the child is doing good dont you praise the child ?

Nothing inconsistent about that,moreso very consistent.Look I am not soliciting unfavourable comments about the JFF,moreso comments from anyone to state a position.All I ask is that it be lucid and honest.

Its a patty shop,how can bigwigs who run it be on the same pay scale or perks as the baker?

That isnt the real question,moreso the profesionalism to pay them on time and award perks on time,however small or large.

Still caaan see how bullead get inna diss,let me ask,is it because I didnt line up behind the dictator like some of you, opps ahh mean moderator when he wanted to draw me in his kass,kass ?

I dont follow and I dont lead no one but myself,a suh mi fadda grow mi.To be honest i get a thrill of being the devils advocate,to ask the controversial question is my forte.
                  Last edited by Sir X; May 26, 2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Is like some rum head daddy who only reason their kids live at home is because of the woman. He pays no attention and help anything with the kids and even cuss them out every chance he gets but when the kid graduates he is saying "A fi my pickney that".
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X