Corruption: Jamaicns finally asking for change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption: Jamaicns finally asking for change

Since this petrojam fiasco, the cry for stiffer corruption laws has grown louder esp from the PSOJ and even those in the justice system.There is hope .

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...corruption-law
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Hope Yolande the best still, as far as I am concerned, she has ZERO political connections prior to being hired, ergo the insinuation of cronyism is wrong.

Comment

Rarss! X still deh bout? Him chesst must big but HL gwine lick Liverpool fi 6.

as Shabba seh, a tall hair girl run tings. But, Lawd Jeezas, man, him never mean tall weave. You mean fi tell me seh one of the two Andrew a fall fi tall weave? Sad.

Fun and Joke aside Bredrin X, oonu damn pnp so damn hypocritical. As awful as the Ramharrack affair is, jlp will be fine if dem fix it because as long as Paulwell and mash mouth a cry corruption, Yard man a go brush dem one side. Instead of just talking bout the millions of the Ramharrack affair, mek we talk also about the billions of missing revenue that go back to ginnal paulwell's tenure. Dont pick and choose the corrupt ones that need fi get heng. Heng all offenders.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yuh know mi as as any PNP(ite) granted I am a socailist,I am against corruption, so I cant be alinged with any party.

Can you say the same ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X