Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

How could this happen?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I do not regret that I purchased ESPN+.

Saw the full City game. Watched the highlights on the United game. Wolves appeared to be the better team. United managed to score in the 94th minute.

Earlier this week i described this sport of football as 'wicked'. It is Lazie. I feel your pain.

I am putting an APB out on Rocky. Let's hope he is ok............⚽️🥅
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Give Ole the contract,he is doing a damm good job
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

On an uplifting note, Buju voice seems unchanged.

The side will likely be unchanged, the need to have a handful of returning players game ready is prioritized, and so we were missing a step or two.
        It is the retooling of a proven productive starting line-up that became unhinged by unprecedented simultaneous injuries.Sometimes you have to take a step backwards...

See you had to bring out the two hitmen to knock off Swansea, and capitalize on VAR not being utilize for that game.

Comment

Working...
        X