My fellow Manuligans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Manuligans.

Personally speaking, I would not rush to get Lingard and Martial into the starting lineup, it is not as if their replacements are a pool of chopped Liver.Besides, the case is if OGS is tactically astute, his brilliance should be realized fielding the likes if Lukaku and Sanchez.
    And so the plan is to have City benefit by default, and then beat them too later.

If Martial and/or Lingard is fit enough to play, then start them. End of conversation.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

OGS used Lukaku on the right wing in a few games and it worked. I would have no problem with him starting on the right.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Indeed, and believe he picked up a feww assists(making those telling passes)from that position.

IF could very well be subjectto the meducal staffturning a blind eye to appease OGS, there is a possibility of worsening the injuries.
        Perhaps we should have already given OGS the job, his decisions probably would have been different.

Comment

Well , Bayern predigested unu opponent so.............................
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Let's be real. Liverpool are miles ahead of your likkle idiot side. As much as I would love for you to take points from them, it ain't gonna happen. The gulf in class is too much for your likkle paper side to overcome

Comment

......................................wow!!!

You just made Rock-ingchair bex !

HL

Comment

And how far ahead of a depleted Spurs is City?

Comment

You jusss doh know when to stap..........................

HL

Comment

Stop breathing?
                    You need to stop intervening unnecessarily, and your other insufficient half records need updating.

Comment

....,.and talking about Spurs.......................

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X