Golding slams $14-B tax giveback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golding slams $14-B tax giveback

“In his song War, that great son of Trench Town, Bob Marley, quoted His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I in pointing out that social peace and harmony cannot exist until there's no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation.”

Golding also quoted Peter Tosh's “recognition” in his music that there will be no peace without “equal rights and justice”.

I share that philosophy. That is the fundamental principle from which my presentation is drawn on today,” he told the House.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/front...4?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Somebody was asleep during black royalty's budget presentation it seems. Poor PNP. Rudderless & irrelevant

Comment

Disagree with Golding, his rebutal should have been where is the tax relief for the poor.I commend the JLP on its tax cuts,its real estate centered,it could be better but hey its a start.

In order to spur real esate,which drives the economy, you have to use quality of life initiatives to drive the economy ,government need to get out of fixing people side walks,unless they destroy it.Fine people and business who have delapidated sidewalks,you are talking about a billion dollars annuallly in the economy, easily.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One fool mek many. You obviously have no clue what is in the budget. Par for the course really, you just chat chat chat chat chat without actually reading

Comment

Enlighten me.

Comment

Go and enlighten yourself then come back with a cogent argument. They have this neat little invention called the interweb, use it

Comment

Ok suh,yuh nuh know,juss say dat nuh brethren.

Comment

What I know or don't know is irrelevant to this discussion. Everything is in the budget speech in clear and concise language.Only an imbecile or a die-hard comrade would read that speech and be chatting as much rubbish as you are now. Looks like you tick off both boxes

Comment

It is relevant! You are accusing me of not knowing,to do so would imply you know.Its reasonable for anyone to then ask for enlightenment,telling me to go read it,only shows your ignorance and questions your knowledge if the subject,the branding of me as being a comrade is a smoke screen to hide.

Comment

Wrong again grasshopper. When you educate yourself on the topic then I will enter into a debate with you. No free education around here

Comment

Juss say yuh nuh know,its obvious.There is a reason yuh label everybady who question your beloved JLP as comrade.

Yuh frighten easy.

Comment

Guh do yuh reading & stop the chatting comrade

Comment

O.K frighten friday.

Comment

Working...
                          X