Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait .... anybody see X?

Shouting )))))))XX!((((((((

DAmn, the game tied 0-0 and him pull a Bricktop?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What i can't understand...is how can they blow a 10 point lead down to 1.

Btw, i like Everton in the derby. Merseyside will be blue next week.

Also, nice job using a depleted squad against a full strength Pool.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah Lazie,save that healthy squad for City
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HL you’re a scholar and a gentleman unlike your sidekick. At least you turn up win lose or draw. So a certain Loserfool fanatiX call me days before the before the match a interrogate me about the Empire’s future fixtures begging me “fi do a ting” when we buck your hurry-come-up side. As if Everton already mail dem the chree points. The man sounds all nervous like an undocumented hiding from ICE.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LIE ! all i asked was ,when do you play City,which you refused to answer, i wonder why.....sigh..

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Me throw me cawn
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Relax Sir X, in the beginning, it was all about identifying our starting eleven and validating it.
              We are, given the many injuries(Rashford, Lingard,Martial, Matic,etc),now in the process of validating our bench.
              We will be at our best by the time we play that fly by night team.

A question though,why your yute dem wa'an bruk my balla dem legs , and then dem wa'an we beat dem arch rival?

Comment

Also, if memory serves me correct, dudn't you say you will NEVER support Man U, which side do you want to win when we play City?
                Just as puzzling, you are ahead of City in the table, why be so nervy insomuch that you want City to drop points, where is this unwavering confidence in Klopp and the team?

A question though, do you now have new found respect for OGS?

Doan blink me bredrin.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  What i can't understand...is how can they blow a 10 point lead down to 1.

Btw, i like Everton in the derby. Merseyside will be blue next week.

Also, nice job using a depleted squad against a full strength Pool.
                  Must say I like Ole's attitude. After the game he didn't lament about the injured players, he saw the opportunity for those coming through the ranks. If it was Jose ........

I also liked that Ole had enough faith in Andres after his mistake against Burnley.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Also, if memory serves me correct, dudn't you say you will NEVER support Man U, which side do you want to win when we play City?
                    Just as puzzling, you are ahead of City in the table, why be so nervy insomuch that you want City to drop points, where is this unwavering confidence in Klopp and the team?

A question though, do you now have new found respect for OGS?

Doan blink me bredrin.
                    KMT - it's obvious de bwoy is a 5th columnist. Dyam goat-mout lyad.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Not too convincing are you,Trumpist.

Comment

Working...
                      X