Name of Npl player complaining about selection process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of Npl player complaining about selection process

Hey anyone remember the name of the player that was saying he deserved to be on the national team, it was in the last two to three weeks. Does anyone have his stats for the last few seasons

I remember Tivoli's goalkeeper Edsel somethingorother making a remark like that.

Comment

No I believe it was a forward I am thinking about.

Comment

Jermaine "Tuffy" Anderson of Waterhouse. He led the leagie in scoring lasr season. This seas season he is leading again despite missing games thru illness and yellow card suspension.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Thanks, Karl anyway I can get his stats for the season. Minutes played, games played, goals, assists, shots, shots on goal, yc, rc.

Comment

Here you go...
            Attached Files

Comment

Updated
              Attached Files

Comment

The NPL stage is quite different from other professional football stages .

I am still trying to reconcile why the NPL is not among the teams in the CONCACAF Championship..........

Playing against fellow NPLers is no real test to qualify for the senior squad. I have very little confidence in NPL'ers.

When they are placed on bigger stages--they spend their time being awed by the crowd size , good facilities and quality of playing surface.......HL.....................duck!!!!....
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The fact is Tuffy come from Bay and Whitmore know him well. Don't know if he will get a call soon.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This says it all. Nothing more to add.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports7.html
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Agree HL. Brings to mind Lamey several years ago. When given a chance, he confirmed that even our best local players dont have the right stuff for the international game.

Comment

Working...
                      X