WICB directors vote to NOT apologize to Portiia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WICB directors vote to NOT apologize to Portiia

Just learning that WICB detectors meeting this past weekend voted to NOT apologize to the Jamaica Prime minister – they also voted against re-instating Gayle

So what is stopping us from seceding from the West Indies and going it alone? It is time!
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

this will make Cu ... .sorry HUNTe's visit all the more interesting. i heard that they had voted to apologise and not to re-instate gayle....well ...wednesday a D-Day ... suh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        this will make Cu ... .sorry HUNTe's visit all the more interesting. i heard that they had voted to apologise and not to re-instate gayle....well ...wednesday a D-Day ... suh
        Just heard on the radio that he has missed his flight.
        "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

lawd, ef i laugh tiddeh ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

now me would start follow the cricket again. WI is a total waste.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Serious?

Comment

Should Jamaica break away from the West Indies and go it alone in international cricket?

Best idea! Jamaica is Jamaica, and we know that all West Indies natives envy us, so I think we should show them that Jamaica leads the Caribbean pack.
                - Michelle Smith

Yes, because we can field a team that's way stronger and better than the current West Indies team.
                - Dane Bent

West Indies is a waste a time, so I think going alone could not be worse.
                - Winston Herman

Not at all! We are all West Indians. What we need to do is learn to work together instead of trying to be a one-man show. Teamwork will get it done!
                - Frank A. McKenzie

We need each other for now. We have to remember we're not so big in so many different ways. Let us take our time and build this country before we make any more stupid decisions!
                - Stephanie Baccas

Yes, why not? More effort and skills would be put into the development of the game and players in Jamaica. I think we would develop into a very good international team eventually!
                - Roots ManSteve

Ernest Hilaire, Ottis Gibson and the entire board need to go! Whatever Chris said does not warrant an apology. There are other players who would like to speak out, but are very much afraid!
                - Deziann Burton

Let's fix the cricket and move on. West Indies cricket needs Jamaica, and Jamaica needs West Indies cricket. We just need to change the president and the CEO.
                - Todd Forde

Yes! There is not a West Indies netball team, nor a West Indies football team. The malice and grudgefulness and what-I-have-to-gain-or-lose mentality are entrenched within the regional heads. Those on the WICB are the true failure.
                - Dalton Clarke
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

long before this gayle issue, mi been calling for jamaica tuh secede... this put de stamp pon it... dem people deh nuh respect jamaica... how dem fi diss portia and still think jamaican gwine support west indies...

jca start de process of seceding now... a jamaica team can beat a combined west indies team right now...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

we need fi secede from Caricom fuss. Uwi next.

No Joke. Parasite dem.

Comment

Yuh DL the whitney docu mi link yuh bout? The UK one?

Comment

i saw the links... just havent gotten around to them yet... will do soon...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                        X