Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A History-Making Day Tomorrow at RFK?

Fellow Forumites,

I have not seen any Gold Cup games in full since the tournament started (only highlights on YouTube). I (and possibly all the Jamaican's in the DC area) will be at RFK Stadium tomorrow for the Jamaica v USA Quarter Final game.

After seeing the types of goals that Jamaica scored against Grenada and hearing reports that Tappa has developed what may be the most disciplined national team ever, I look forward to a history-making day tomorrow.

#1 Fan
    "He has been the best so far based on his level of professionalism and great motivational skills. That made him one of the top coaches I have ever been under. He was exceptional in getting the best out of his players."

Paul Young on Renee Simoes (c. 2005)

Good to see you boss! Yes, gwaan guh support tomorrow.

Tilla
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hi#1 Fan!
      Good to see you, boss!

Enjoy!
      This has the makings of a good TEAM...and I am expecting a REGGAE BOYZ win.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X