RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forumites, if the power was in your hands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one problem I have and that is Demar is always running left the left back position, leaving space there. He is good offensively but not the best defensive option.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      one problem I have and that is Demar is always running left the left back position, leaving space there. He is good offensively but not the best defensive option.
      Thats why i've got 2 holding midfielder this gives Demar the licence to bomb forward plus with Ryan Johnson on that side to help out defensively.

Comment

--------------------------------Ricketts---------------------------------

-------D.Simpson-------D. Stewart-----------J.Morrison------ N.Smith------

---------------------------------Elliott--------------------------------------------

----D.Richards-------------------------------------------------D.Phillips-------

---------------------------------Hoilett-------------------------------------------

--------------J.BeckFord-----------------------------R.Johnson-----------------

Subs:
        J.Barret
        C.Davis
        M.King
        D.Pratley
        L.Shelton

***In a squad of 18 I'd add N.Norsworthy and K. Daley to the squad
        Last edited by Lee; March 23, 2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Ok, on a serious note and in a 3-4-3 formation:

Dwayne Miller

Shavar Thomas
          Jermaine Taylor
          Demar Phillips

Jevaughn Watson
          Kemar Daley
          Rodolph Austin
          Jason Morrison

Ryan Johnson
          Marlon King
          Omar Cummings

jacomena barrett/ryan thompson
          dane richards
          damion stewart
          jermaine hue
          adrian reid 

"The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

gimme a link nuh. everything great?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh line bizzy....mi wi try back bout 8:30 on way home
              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

call 8452666813

Comment

Working...
                X