A heart-felt thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A heart-felt thank you!

My family...btw - X is my son...have been going through a particularly 'ruff' time. Maureen (my wife) and the rest of us are mourning the sudden passing of Kevin (our first born and brother of the other 5 'kids').

Please forgive me for not posting replies before this post to the very many of you who lent support through phone calls, facebook and forum postings.
    I am sure you understand the hurt we are feeling and the whirl of activities and other actions that engaged my focus.

The family (I informed them of your actions) - inclusive of Kevin's siblings and numerous other relatives - thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the reaching out and outpouring of support.

It is family, friends and our faith that we lean on as we seek ease of our pain as move forward we must.

Again, a big THANKS!
    ...as Kevin was wont to say -
    Jesus first, one step at a time!
    Gratefully,
    Karl, X and the rest of the family
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Large up yuhself Karl and family...must be very difficult...

Comment

Keep the faith. We share your loss but as you already know: a ongle TIME can heal di ting.

Bless!!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Keep the faith Karl,our thoughts are with you.

Comment

Be strong Karl. remember the good times, that is all we have. Be strong for the family. Tell X we miss him and will give Liverpool a bly for his sake -
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stay strong Karl-us, the family members need each other right now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Still a shocker! Stay strong for the rest of the family!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Keep (mentally) strong Karl:

I think I understand your plight and sorrow. Those of us who have lost very close family members can relate to your pain. Only time will moderate the loss.

Keep strong King Karl.

BTW: Di you see the RvP goal...?
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ah breddah in times like these wi need di strength of di faadah.

Comment

Karl, my deepest sympathies. A few years ago, my youngest brother lost his oldest girl suddenly as well, it was a heart wrenching experience for the entire family which I wouldn't wish on anyone. I can only say that it is in times like this where you have to turn to family, close friends and faith. Good luck to you, X and all your loved ones. Please give X my best and let him know YNWA.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

To My Brother Kevin

Harbour view & Rockfort swimming in the sea
                      will always be dear to me
                      Hope Valley playing in the gullies
                      are some of our best memories.
                      Nicky eyeing you more than me
                      Makes me smile remembering childhood jealousy.
                      Ardenne prep, Zenith and Ardenne High
                      More memories to water the eye.
                      New York thats when we grew up to be men
                      Sorry we couldnt grow old together to reminisce about it then.
                      The confidence of our youth gone in a physical sense.
                      But I will grow old and reminisce about us in a spiritual sense.
                      With Jesus 1st and one step at a time my love for you will never be blind.

Thanks to all my forum family,from me and my family.Enjoy your days with your special ones, it is a treasure that cannot be replaced.

Kevin,Kevin,Kevin.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                      X