X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue gets third call-up for Reggae Boyz

Hue gets third call-up for Reggae Boyz
    Sunday, February 19, 2012

AMID calls for a creative midfielder for the senior Reggae Boyz outfit, head coach Theodore Whitmore has invited Harbour View play-maker Jermaine Hue to train with a 24-man squad ahead of a two-match friendly series against Cuba this month.

Hue, one of the island's most influential midfielder when playing for Harbour View, has always triggered divergent views on his ability due to of his great technical abilities, but poor work rate.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz1mqPqih00

BLACK LIVES MATTER

3rd call up? How them say H. View not going on with anything, yet him and Senior both get call ups.

Comment

Yuh never 'ear? BMT!

Or is it AMT?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't see why not. Paul Scholes came out of retirement and is dominating the midfield and he is not a "hard worker". Hue has similar talent and skills to do the same.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I wish I could say better late than never. The fact that they waited this long given what has been obviously missing from the team is nothing short of scandalous. Years too late but no betta no deh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            I wish I could say better late than never. The fact that they waited this long given what has been obviously missing from the team is nothing short of scandalous. Years too late but no betta no deh.
            That's really the sad thing - there is no crown prince in waiting.

Mind you, Maestro is a hard act to follow. His passing skills at one time were as good as anyone on the planet. Yes, I mean anyone!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hue-sanity!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!

I am exhueberant about his call-up!

Some would say hues-less!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

On another tip why does Senior rate a call-up ?

Comment

Not sure. He has the steady skills and temperament of a Lovel Palmer. Won't help you win many matches, but may help you not lose some.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What took them soooo long to recall the ballah? I couldn't understand the coaching staff's continued cry for a creative midfielder when Jerry Hue was being ostracized from the team. Especially when one considers that Jerry was better than all who they continued to parade as midfielders. Let's hope that Tappa sees it fit to actually give the ballah some playing time.

Anyway, welcome back my linky!
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Paul Scholes is certainly is a "hard worker" and Hue certainly was not.

Comment

Hue's rule is to play easy and skillful football. That is: he works smart, not hard.
                          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

All players in today's game need to work smart AND hard. Andy Williams found out late in his career that it was essential, lets hope the same has happened with Hue.

Comment

In today's football...today's fast paced game...of picking Hue now?
                              Waste! For Christ-sake we are not preparing to play against Jamaica's National Premier League teams. The players chosen must be with eye on the faster pace, higher levels international circuit - CONCACAF and beyond!

A sure sign the technical committee has not a clue.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X