Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what! chris gayle ...not going to be at the t20 world CUP

watch this @ http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Pro...x/Videos/15872

i just dont find this dude funny... his yelling and screaming doesn't make him funny...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

His reference to the home island of one of the selectors as a "...banana..." was needless, and could even be viewed by some as insulting. That aside, the message in his commentary was spot on! The delivery (yelling, screaming, etc.) grabbed my attention but it was NOT FUNNY.

So Gayle might/will miss the T20 World cup. I'm not sure Gayle gives a rat's ass about not partaking. Financially he is laughing all the way to the bank. And so what if he misses it! The great Barry Richards of South Africa missed out on many things during the apartheid era.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
        And so what if he misses it! The great Barry Richards of South Africa missed out on many things during the apartheid era.
        thats it in a nutshell...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

One of di most entertaining programs on TV !

Go Cchrris Go India !

lol ! woiiee !

Comment

Working...
          X