The more I follow this 2020 campaign, I am convinced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I follow this 2020 campaign, I am convinced

that these democrats are gonna find a way for Trump to win.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

It is scary. Biden is the leading contender but he's so out of touch with today's generation. Bernie is too dogmatic and stuck on his universal healthcare program and offers nothing outside of that. My two favourites, Harris and Warren still have a long way to go in convincing people to look past their gender and vote for them. The rest is just the rest.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
      that these democrats are gonna find a way for Trump to win.
      Trump has a solid base and the silent majority of Americans thinks he is doing a good job. Democrats are clueless and will lose by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
        Trump has a solid base and the silent majority of Americans thinks he is doing a good job. Democrats are clueless and will lose by a landslide.
        What silent majority do you speak of?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          It is scary. Biden is the leading contender but he's so out of touch with today's generation. Bernie is too dogmatic and stuck on his universal healthcare program and offers nothing outside of that. My two favourites, Harris and Warren still have a long way to go in convincing people to look past their gender and vote for them. The rest is just the rest.
          Out of touch? I think the objective should be to win. Some are eager to elect the first woman. Didn't we fail with that in 2016? Some wanna elect the first gay president. The last head to head match there was only one candidate beating Trump and it is the man that is out of touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            What silent majority do you speak of?
            The ones who will deliver Trump a landslide victory.

Comment

Working...
            X