Shots fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots fired!

Liverpool 4-0 West Ham. Premier League rivals...take note. This ain't Roy Hodgson's Liverpool!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

More with less coach
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      More with less coach
      "More with less" is as dead as dog Jangle breath. My side has seen the light. We had a net spend of £200m!! That's how you get there dread - it ain't rocket science...well...for some people, it is rather a challenge to understand the formula. LOL! Did you see my side tiday? Yu frighten? Mi know seh HL an' BT a wrinkle up dem face.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So you admit it was alive,when did it die, was it after we reached our league cup final under Klopp or was it the EUROPA League Final , maybe it was when we qualified for the CL or was it when we reached the CL final ....hmmmmmm did I leave out selling Coutinho for $140 , was money spent in those years, was it more than our adversaries, maybe Carragher can help you.

"The first, naturally, is the squad strengthening. Liverpool have spent the kind of money usually associated with the Manchester clubs and ​Chelsea, but this is an anomaly rather than a trend.

Klopp has spent £170 million, but those funds came mainly from the £142m received for Philippe Coutinho last January.

"We cannot ignore that when trying to redefine Klopp as some kind of chequebook manager, or Liverpool's American owners as Roman Abramovich-style benefactors.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6142158-...premier-league

So next season when Klopp spends 50 to a 100mill and Man U , Chelsea and City , throw in Arsenal spend $250 , what say you then ? Yuh know what mek it this christmas transfer season.

I remember it like yesterday ,when I asked you what needs to be done for my club to compete with our adversaries, you being a so called coach hadnt a clue , to you it was and i quote "spending and money " as if we werent spending ,yes ,money !

So the question was the context of money spent and here again you stated it will take years because we arent rich enough , because the money spent on players have to be of said value and of said wage parity !

Well lets admit we agree "money " is spent, and as I told you then I will tell you again , the most important part of that money being spent was on a manager ! YES KLOPP This was and still is my position on what route we should take to right the club.Get a world class manager , get a new keeper, a central defender and the rest will balance it self.You hadnt a clue then as you dont now.

Because BR, Hodgson would never have put us in this position of getting more out of less, yesterday ,today or tomorrow.

Now bow down and kiss my feet ,while Klopp and I spend.
        Last edited by Sir X; August 12, 2018, 04:17 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stop trying so hard...you sound stupid(er). The fact of the matter is that SPENDING ON TOP CLASS PLAYERS is what makes a team a contender; the manager can be even "so-so" ... look how much tykle Jose win wid big money. If fi yu system werk den run go tell Rafa that "more with less" ago deliver him the tykle. Afterall, you cyan get better than Rafa, can you? LOL!!! Now bow down and kiss my arse. #eedyat.

Comment

The " fact "of the matter .....you and Sass a fren ? The fact is Br and Hodgson took us in relegation battles before they got sacked,the fact is they did not do what Klopp did !

hushhhhhhhhh, more with le$$$$$$$$$$.....Rules

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              The " fact "of the matter .....you and Sass a fren ? The fact is Br and Hodgson took us in relegation battles before they got sacked,the fact is they did not do what Klopp did !

hushhhhhhhhh, more with le$$$$$$$$$$.....Rules
              Eedyat - how much did BR spend? How much did Klopp spend in the last 2 years? How much did Rafa spend here or at Newcastle? FACT: KLOPP ADMIT TO CHANGING HIS MIND AND BUSS OPEN THE CHECK BOOK!!!! LOL!!!!! Ongly you a cling to the STUPIDITY of your NOW PROVEN EEDYAT MANTRA. Now come on, bend down and KISS OUT DONKEY BACKSIDE BWOY!!!

Comment

Yaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn,you are boring me ,talk to my feet

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHRtuB0X_o

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Yaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn,you are boring me ,talk to my feet
                    LOL!!! That's the best you can do? Use u feet and go find yu miggle stump!!! LOL!!! #eedyat #dyamfool #more_with_less_is_dead_as_dawg

Comment

Working...
                    X