Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irwin "Carrot" Jarrett

Sad news.

Irwin "Carrot" Jarrett, Third World percussionist died suddenly today at home after exercising.

Sad indeed, as Carrot was an advocate for a healthful lifestyle.

Walk good Carrot.

Rip Carrot. Original Third World.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

RIP CArrot.

Died after exercising? Noted.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yesterday I was outside cutting my lawn when I saw all sorts of emergency vehicles pull up to my neighbor's house. They left after a few minutes and then he came out to cut his lawn. I asked him what happened.... he was exercising and felt short of breath. By the time I finished cutting my lawn and looked over, he was nowhere to be seen and his lawn mower was still outside. Exercising may be bad for your health.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Exercise is good, but too much on pooor carb rich diet is asking for heart problems.

Too many don't realize that GOOD dietary fat is absolutely essential to protect the heart, as is sufficient MAGNESIUM!

Comment

Working...
          X