Akeem Bloomfield ran 19.81, to win the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akeem Bloomfield ran 19.81, to win the

200m at the London Diamond League; Shericka Jackson 3rd in 200m; Stephenie McPherson won the 400m with Anastasia Le-Roy 2nd.; Janieve Russell 2nd in 400m Hurdles; Ronald Levy won the 110m Hurdles; Natoya Goule 2nd in 800m; Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce won the 100m with Jonielle Smith 3rd; Nathon Allen 7th in 400m (44.72); Yohan Blake 4th in 100m with Tyquendo Tracey 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ue+London+2018
    Last edited by USAF; July 23, 2018, 03:13 AM.

Glad to see Jamaica spreading her wings and doing well in the other events. I’m very excited for our men’s 400m. Come next year our boys have to doing low 44’s consistently by early April if they’re to stand any chance of medalling at the WC.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Seems like there is now two young stars budding over the 200. They young American youth and now zoomfield making his move. Might be good for the sport if they continue plus the already established Van.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Zoom likely moving to 1/2. Just like "Cubby" Chris.

Comment

Working...
        X