Governor Ralph Northam trying to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governor Ralph Northam trying to be

Meghan Tranor and Shaggy at the same time.

First he came out singing "I'm sorry, not sorry!" Then he is insisting, "It wasn't me!"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He needs to resign
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When I hear all these people been sorry, and expect forgiveness, do they realize how much harm they have cost? It maybe in their teen but they have no idea the scars they have caused and how many people life they have impacted. For me sorry is just not good enough anymore.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        When I hear all these people been sorry, and expect forgiveness, do they realize how much harm they have cost? It maybe in their teen but they have no idea the scars they have caused and how many people life they have impacted. For me sorry is just not good enough anymore.
        Thats right. One disturbing thing that I saw was that there were many more black face photos in that same Eastern Viginia Medical School yearbook. It seems as if racism was tolerated at that particular school. No wonder blacks in America get such poor medical care.

Comment

Working...
        X