No announcement yet.

USCIS Policy Alert: Defining "Residency" in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the scaremongering???.......This is information from the federal government that I posted. What's scary about the information, or me posting it???

Comment

how many other USCIS directives have you posted on this site? don't you & slur X have some foil hats to go and make?

Comment

Calm down Stephen.......This is the 1st time that DHS has sent my business a policy alert, through USCIS. I was informed that it was to give "my ex-military & naturalized citizen employees a heads up". There was no directive, not to share, and when I inquired, I was told that I could share the info.

Comment

good try Alexandria...the policy directive doesn't affect those who are resident in the United States, so why exactly would the directive be sent to your stateside business whose employees would naturally reside in the US?

Comment

Stephen!!! Don't let me call Calvin.......What type of business do I own???

Comment

give up while you're behind miss omar...you're tying yourself in knots

Comment

Stephen!!! If you knew the answer to my question, you would not have made the ignorant statement - "the policy directive doesn't affect those who are resident in the United States, so why exactly would the directive be sent to your stateside business whose employees would naturally reside in the US?"
                Calvin will be disappointed in you.

Comment

Working...
                X