Credit to Rickets:Kudos to Ricketts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit to Rickets:Kudos to Ricketts

The president has stood his ground, and I think more and more Jamaicans are now appreciating the stance that himself and the coach have taken. Many started out supporting Mr Butler's stance, but he is rapidly losing fans for one reason or another.

VANISHING CRITICS

In the last few weeks, the critics are silently disappearing

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ing-last-laugh

BAD MIND A BUN DEM , Nuh tru Sass
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Tappa getting more money would not have taken away anything from the on the field success of our teams,other than that,Ricketts is having a good run so far.

Comment

I guess Ricketts must get some credit due to the fact that he is at the helm during what can be considered a good run on the field of play. Fact is, if the results weren’t positive we would be calling for Mr. Ricketts’ head. So let us give credit where credit is due.

Big up Mr. Ricketts. Enjoy the accolades and make some deposits to fall back on if and when things don’t go the way you would like and we start coming for you with the pitch forks and torches.

Comment

a good run on the field of play? we got massacred by saudi arabia...drew with barbados...drew with antigua & capitulated to ecuador...not to mention that the stadium is dead empty during matches
        Last edited by Bricktop; October 20, 2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

You left out made a GC final and our 1st Woman's WC ,all with black Jamaican coaches.Saving million$$$$$$$.If Ricketts did white yuh call im yuh GAD.

Hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

GC final was in july 2017...rickets was elected to office in september 2017 & JFF had absolutely nothing to do with the reggae girlz victory...the entire coaching staff donated their time & expertise...they are not getting paid...

Comment

Diss bredda nuh narmal ,Blackman caaan get nuh credit,Suh the coach hire demself Fi work free ,and Burrell pan im death bed organise the GC run ?

Comment

the reggae girlz coaches were "hired" in 2015...bruce gaynor, acting as interim JFF president, was in charge of our 2017 GC side...we already know you don't deal wit facts X...yuh can trick the rest of the sheep...but yuh cyaan trick me

Comment

Mek mi juss kill yuh and dun! If a white man ave 2 black man a work Fi free ,fi Gi yuh a WC final.

Yuh call im GAD,a Suh yuh mentally enslaved it Inna yuh genes.

Yes yuh right bout Gaynor,my apologies,but im black still.😏

Comment

you are dead wrong as usual...my work here is done

Comment

Give the man credit for building on the program,can you at least do that ?

With black Jamaican expertise and ingenuity.Begging sponsorship is nothing new to the JFF,give him credit for begging the Marley's and whoever else and the sense to let them do their thing.

Trust mi,more begging to come.

Comment

From what I have read and heard about Mr. Ricketts it seems like he is someone that works well with others. Meaning, his ego does not get in the way of continued dialogue with folks with opposing views. He does not come across as the “my way or the highway” type.

Comment

Shrewd and calculating,how he played Bullead,he never turned him down when he requested a place in the national set up,he said show me your qualifications and in the same breath went about building the qualifications of the coaches in the national set up.

Shreeeeeeeeeeewd.For the record I wanted Stephenson as the next President.Ricketts has proven me wrong so far and I am glad for it.

I hope he moves from strength to strength.

Comment

These coaches were hired???

Cedilla Marley got involved in 2014 and she worked with Mendes and Lorn Donaldson who are NOT PAID and lives in the US to work with the reggae girls.

Before you give Ricketts all the credit remember these are the people who did most of the ground work and it started in 2014. As mi say you always come about at the tail end and jump without finding out any of ground work and details.

They recruited some players in the US along with local players. Both Mendes and Donaldson work for Academies in the US.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who was begging Marley?

Marley came on in 2014 so you have no idea.

https://highvelocitysportsnews.com/2...ens-world-cup/
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X