Mrs Portland Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Portland Wins

By 300 votes,42 million spent by the state in three days,PNP cry buyout and sell out.Corrupt to use resources of state to buy a local election.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Rejoice Sass,Lazie and Brick,tribalism wins and rules Jamaica for.....

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

2600 vote swing...JLP made history again

Comment

The spin,suh government nuh spend 42 mill in 3 days fi dat ?

Comment

H I S T O R Y

Comment

Big up Brick,tribalism rule$$$$$$$$$$,only 300 votes though?

Comment

only 300 votes? JLP lost the seat by 2300 votes in 2016...it's a 30 year PNP stronghold...yuh have sense?

Comment

Suh yuh gain 300 42 mill well spent by government.

Comment

looks like you slept through math class...

Comment

Like you sleep through history,anyway brethren congrats and gwaaaan buss yuh showa gunshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
                      By 300 votes,42 million spent by the state in three days,PNP cry buyout and sell out.Corrupt to use resources of state to buy a local election.
                      "Corrupt to use resources of state to buy a local election."

Really X? I guess because who you wanted to win lose you gonna start bitchin' and complain'.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

why yuh congratulating me for i don' live in eastern portland...

Comment

You see, you don't know a thing.

The PNP made the same error they made in South East St.Mary. They went for a "town man" without any knowledge of the place and what East Portland needs.

You call the woman dunce but the people of East Portland Had DR. Rhodd (my school mate) and Dr. Bloomfield as their last to MPs and was not satisfied so call Mrs. Vaz dunce wouldn;t work. The second thing is any man who is married or have a serious relationship know what it is to say "a woman can't go anywhere without their man" That turned off a lot of people who would have voted for him. Them thing deh make woman mad. Next is how can you promise goat instead of school voucher? I couldn't believe when I heard that one. For one you need at least some land if you going to eat down your neighbour farm and why does it have to be at the expense of school voucher?

Damion simple need to have better political advice. What this show is they made vital mistakes that cost them and the only reason why the JLP won was because of their lack of representation for 30 years and lack of a proper campaigning. I don't hear you talk when Bunting, or Golding wining with their money.

The only reason Mrs was a competitor is because of the work she has done over the last few years. PNP solution to finding candidate of late can't be just shipping in a young bright man from Kingston who don't know the constituency. These communities especially rural and a few large town are eye opening to Kingstonians. Hope the PNP learn something from this.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            You see, you don't know a thing.

The PNP made the same error they made in South East St.Mary. They went for a "town man" without any knowledge of the place and what East Portland needs.

You call the woman dunce but the people of East Portland Had DR. Rhodd (my school mate) and Dr. Bloomfield as their last to MPs and was not satisfied so call Mrs. Vaz dunce wouldn;t work. The second thing is any man who is married or have a serious relationship know what it is to say "a woman can't go anywhere without their man" That turned off a lot of people who would have voted for him. Them thing deh make woman mad. Next is how can you promise goat instead of school voucher? I couldn't believe when I heard that one. For one you need at least some land if you going to eat down your neighbour farm and why does it have to be at the expense of school voucher?

Damion simple need to have better political advice. What this show is they made vital mistakes that cost them and the only reason why the JLP won was because of their lack of representation for 30 years and lack of a proper campaigning. I don't hear you talk when Bunting, or Golding wining with their money.

The only reason Mrs was a competitor is because of the work she has done over the last few years. PNP solution to finding candidate of late can't be just shipping in a young bright man from Kingston who don't know the constituency. These communities especially rural and a few large town are eye opening to Kingstonians. Hope the PNP learn something from this.
                            " I don't hear you talk when Bunting, or Golding wining with their money. "

ooohh ... wait be more specific ..which Golding. X have a tendency to be wrong.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You know it all,thats why it took the JLP 42 million spend in 3 days to win by 300 votes,incidentally a lady who refuses to do an interview has serious questions about her educational level.

Its not Damion who needs advice, its the people and party shitstem, why are people voting for individuals who are appointed by the political party, and why hasnt the party system moved to stop this ,democratic dictatorship practice ?

The only reason Mrs P was a competitor was they bought 300 votes, the massive rejection you spoke of was not there,if people were allowed to choose their own M.P, no government spend flowed in,MS .P more than likely would not have been a candidadte,and she could not buy out the votes with government money.

But you knew this already.

Comment

Working...
                              X