You live by your words, you die by your words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You live by your words, you die by your words

Earlier in the week I was going to write a scathing review about Woody, but then OGS came in front of the press and said he’s being backed by management and he thinks his defense is good enough and he doesn’t need anymore. So now I can’t separate the two. Every dawg and him mother can see that defense is our weakest part of the team. The coach seh we good wid the £80m Resting Bitch Face.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    Earlier in the week I was going to write a scathing review about Woody, but then OGS came in front of the press and said he’s being backed by management and he thinks his defense is good enough and he doesn’t need anymore. So now I can’t separate the two. Every dawg and him mother can see that defense is our weakest part of the team. The coach seh we good wid the £80m Resting Bitch Face.
    Think back to the Brighton game last weekend ... the warning signs were there.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Stop chat Fawwwt! Woodward has backed every manager wasnt it under Woodward who bought Mgurie and Waanbisaka,lets not forget the penalty taker Fernandes. I see why everyone stayed far from him. Why spend 80 mill for a penalty taker.

Look yuh coach nuh good,yuh side nuh ave nuh balance. Its going to take at least 3 years to fix your problem and that depends on how fast you fire OGS and hire a world class manager to ship out McGuire and Pogba along with 2 more midfield frauds.

Stop blaming Woodward. DONT FORGET MOURINHO LEFT BECAUSE OF POGBA NOT BECAUSE HE WASNT SUPPORTED IN THE TRANSFER MARKET.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The warnings were there for years now. I see we’ve been investing heavily into the Academy players. We’re going to be “awesome” in 5 years.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Man win one premiership and all of a sudden you become expert and advisor for the other 19 teams in the league.

Comment

Yes ! And a champions league. Where is my buddy Rock ,is he under a Rock.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am here watching Pool getting clobbered by a team that barely escaped relegation.
              We conceded a goal after Martial was sent off, and ended up getting beaten 1-6, your team with all 11 players is down 7-2.

Comment

We assisted Aston Villa with 4 goals, suh mi naaah lose nuh sleep over it ,most of all we fought to the bitter end.

Dem lucky.

Comment

You really call that fighting?
                  At the very least,give Aston villa credit for being in a threatening position evoking panic by your back four.

Comment

Is it true misery loves company ?

Comment

......watabussassss
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Man deh pon the forum a run him mouth when Joe Grind deh a him yard a walk down him bed slippers.

Comment

............an a eat outa him plate......
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Some man win every argument on this forum.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have been saying that for ages.
                              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                              X