No announcement yet.

Lukaku .... fi real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt Leicester will allow him to leave though.
    We will see if the team has gotten over the persistent hiccups, a win tomorrow will have us in 3rd spot with only two points separating the fly by night team from us.

Comment

Brandon already say if Liverpool are Manu come calling he know he can't stop it. The will want abut 80 million but 60 mil is more realistic.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We don't want him,good luck wid dat,midtable balla.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BR was being kind to Liverpool, it could easily be Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs.The deciding factor would be being a former manager of any of those clubs.We know for sure that referencing Man U had nothing to do with preconceived bias.
          As to YOU do not want the player in question,that runs contrary to your mantra (doing more with less), if the player is that much now, can you imagine what Liverpool would do his game which would transcend to the team?
          I can't wait for the CL first round exit of Pool, its fans' assertions and expectations are crazily exaggerated, and as such, they need to come to grips with reality .

Comment

Working...
          X