HL!!!.......U.S. lost 3-0 to Venezuela, not long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......U.S. lost 3-0 to Venezuela, not long

ago. YES!!! That's 2 Ls, in less than a week, and counting.......Mexico defeated Venezuela, 4 days ago, 3-1.
    Sending it out into the Universe - Don't let the USMNT reach the Gold Cup semi-finals......LOL.

We have to go ban USAF until him take him blood pressure medicine.

LOL!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My blood pressure is good, as long as the team continues to perform like this, racking up the Ls, with Berhalter as the head coach. What I don't want is for Berhalter to take the team to the Gold Cup semis - Then my blood pressure would go up, because they would keep him for the WC qualifying.

Comment

I watched the game.

Very sad.

Your boy Jose was pathetic.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My boy??? LOL. Good one.

Comment

LOL!!! alright Guyana coming up. LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL!!!.......It continues to fall apart, LOL - Now Tyler Adams, or best DM who Knucklehead Gregg plays as a "hybrid" RB, has withdrawn, citing injury problems.......Interesting that when the roster was released, RB Leipzig put out a message congratulating him, BUT also questioned his selection as a defender.

Comment

Another one injured. LOL - https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...old-cup-roster

Comment

No Nagbe?

Good. ATLUTD cant afford to lose him.

USA could be kicked out in the first round.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wouldn't have any problem with them getting KICKED OUT in the 1st round, but I don't think that will happen. I think they could get eliminated in the Quarter-finals.
                    The USSF is a d@mn CIRCUS - Made big announcement that they wanted a coach with international experience, a track record of working with young players & integrating them into their team, and has a winning record.......They passed on Julen Lopetegui (now the head coach of Sevilla FC), Carlos Queiroz (now head coach of Colombia) & "Tata" Martino (now head coach of Maxico), for Gregg Berhalter who has NO international experience, NO track record of working with young players & integrating them into their team, and has a LOSING record (his best Winning% was 39.13%, and he was fired after 1 1/2 seasons).......I bet that's why Carlos Bocanegra turned them down, for the USMNT GM job, after they contacted him.
                    Last edited by USAF; June 16, 2019, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                      Wouldn't have any problem with them getting KICKED OUT in the 1st round, but I don't think that will happen. I think they could get eliminated in the Quarter-finals.
                      The USSF is a d@mn CIRCUS - Made big announcement that they wanted a coach with international experience, a track record of working with young players & integrating them into their team, and has a winning record.......They passed on Julen Lopetegui (now the head coach of Sevilla FC), Carlos Queiroz (now head coach of Colombia) & "Tata" Martino (now head coach of Maxico), for Gregg Berhalter who has NO international experience, NO track record of working with young players & integrating them into their team, and has a LOSING record (his best Winning% was 39.13%, and he was fired after 1 1/2 seasons).......I bet that's why Carlos Bocanegra turned them down, for the USMNT GM job, after they contacted him.
                      Dam u r mad because of Gregg Berhalter is the US men national coach, r u just mad because your team lost to Venezuela and Jamaica!!! Well whatever the reason is U R REALLY MAD 😠
                      out of many one people

Comment

Mr Blanc pay well and give him full control. Carlos will not leave Atlanta right now, not with such a secure job and maybe paid more than any other GM in the US. He must also be enjoy the ATL.

Comment

With a question like this, it's obvious you've just started following the posts, concerning Berhalter's hire -
                          1. Expressed my frustration when Berhalter was interviewed for the USMNT head coach position, Fall '18.
                          2. Expressed my opposition when Berhalter was hired, December '18.
                          3. Continued expressing my opposition to Berhalter's hire, even when he was winning and had good results (3-0 vs Panama, 2-0 vs Costa Rica, 1-0 vs Ecuador & 1-1 vs Chile).
                          ***Berhalter met none of the requirements that USSF stated they wanted in the USMNT head coach.......NEPOTISM is the reason why Gregg Berhalter became USMNT head coach. Gregg's brother, Jay Berhalter, is the COO of USSF, and he was instrumental in hiring Earnie Stewart, as GM of the USMNT, and his first responsibility was hiring the USMNT head coach.......David Wagner (head coach of Schalke) and Jesse Marsch (head coach of RB Salzburg) are 2 very promising U.S. coaches who are more qualified, experienced & successful than Gregg Berhalter, BUT I think they need more time to truly prove themselves. Bob Bradley is far more qualified, experienced & successful than Berhalter, but I'm a bit reluctant about "recycling" a head coach.......The U.S. U17 head coach, Raphael Wicky, is far more qualified, experienced & successful than the USMNT head coach (Gregg Berhalter) & he was photographed, in Minnesota, where the USMNT is training, and he was seen helping Gregg. Wicky was taken there by Earnie Stewart.
                          Last edited by USAF; June 16, 2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

The USMNT GM job pays more (if I can find the info I'll post), and if you play your cards right, you're right in line for one of the 2 most powerful positions in USSF (CEO & COO), or an executive position with MLS/SUM.
                            From what some people said, Bocanegra thought Tata Martino was the best choice because he filled all the requirements, was already working in the U.S. and he had a good working/professional relationship him.

Comment

Working...
                            X