HL...De Bruyne Picked Up A Knee Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...De Bruyne Picked Up A Knee Injury

jammed his foot in the turf...but i saw a pic with him on crutches at the premier of "all or nothing" amazon prime series premiere party & he was smiling...so he might just extend his vacation by a month or so...gundogan...bernardo...foden & mahrez will fill in just fine

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    jammed his foot in the turf...but i saw a pic with him on crutches at the premier of "all or nothing" amazon prime series premiere party & he was smiling...so he might just extend his vacation by a month or so...gundogan...bernardo...foden & mahrez will fill in just fine
    Y'all have to figure out to do more with (a little less) than more (dan everybady else).
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanks for the update BTop.

As you know, Kevin was on the bench against Arsenal . He was not really needed for a game we won very easily.

Just read on gossip that it is ligament damage. That he my be out for up to 3 months. Thats ok. Kevin needs the rest...and we can still win BIGLY without him.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

it's official 2-1/2 to 3 months out...no surgery necessary

Comment

Nice,that's all we need
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

kiss teet...you are the least of our worries...

Comment

Yuh doan gi Fabinho any ratings.

Comment

Suh who is the most of your worries 😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

For Man U, it remains the minnows!

Comment

Man U is a minnow,so it's understandable.

Comment

europe...the domestic league is already wrapped up...

Comment

Europe......lol.Leave big people things alone,league wrapped up......😆....mi belly.

Comment

Gooners we are on our way to better days

The Man city game, was there to be won by the Arsenal. I watch the game 3 times and we had opportunities to score at least 4 goals.
                          Lacazette not being aware a defender and a keeper was behind him from Ozil miscue.
                          Lacazette side footing a valley wide.
                          Ozil constant miss touch when well place in the box.
                          Aba straying offside from a nice Toriera
                          Pass.
                          First half Ramsey feeble kick towards goal when well placed.
                          On man city their second goal was brilliantly done. However Once again Xhaka was a none factor. Failure to closed down the player with the ball. Xhaka cannot play in any top team games. Terrible touch and lack of any defensive qualities.
                          Sterling goal was fundamentally defended wrong by 3 players.
                          Bellerin, Gwendo and Xhaka.
                          From these analysis I believe Arsenal will be up there challenging this season.
                          This new coach is clearly more astute and flexible than our former coach.
                          For the Chelsea game I hope he realized that Ramsey cannot play as a 10. Ramsey better served playing behind Ozil and making long bursting runs. Ozil 10 and Ramsey 8.
                          Xhaka bench and miki rotating with welbeck whomever is more effective going fwd and defending.
                          I was so glad to see early subs instead of a monolithic approach that was employed before by an over staying guest..wats up Mr wenger.
                          Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2 .
                          Laca and Auba scoring. William gor Chelsea.
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

lol...city didn't get out of second gear...if we did tun up di ting pon yuh it woulda been uglier than it already was...

Comment

The team that finished second,and what about your team finishing 4th?
                              It is the same hype from last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X