Male Sprinting Crisis Looms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Sprinting Crisis Looms

The notion that at the top level, medals are medals and titles are titles is a mere clichÈ consolation in admitting that things will just not be the same with the exit of Bolt. The emergence of Jamaicans in other events might be a victory for the diversity of our programme and our coaches, but it should most certainly remain our mission and focus to salvage our struggling male sprinting programme . At the moment, the male department of the sprint factory is apparently closed for business. We need to have it reopened ASAP.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...g-crisis-looms
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

False positive i.e sprinting crisis but we dominate the 100 m sprints,he uses a general diagnosis to conclude ( male sprinting crisis) actually he should say 100 m crisis.

It's an off year ,2nd he points to a post injured Blake trying to find form and potentials Tracey and Ellis as hope.

People need to stop and realise that our T* F is healthier post Bolt,than pre Bolt ! And it will develop athletes along a natural curve,not ( the ) odd supernatural like Bolt.

But hey there is Bloomfield and Taylor who might prove me wrong😏
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Over the last few years a lot of youths haven't transferred to been pro. A lot of injury. Hopefully they will recover. I wonder if this writer wrote this before zoomfield yesterday.

All I know is 400 hundred, 100 hurdles, 400 hurdies going to be hot, real hot a year from now.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Crisis? Hahahahahahah

Mi cyaan tek waggonist yuh nuh!

Comment

As Randy seh in the Candela lyrics:

Well if you want the Fyah
          Give the I a call

I step in wid a Fyahball

Out ah di sky mi mek di fyah fall
          Fyah high so me neva have fi quiet all

Mi get mi knowledge from di fyah book
          and mi just ah move like a rebel wid mi fyah foot