Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah,missing that ruthlessness!

Comment

PeeJay stop while it's still early in the season. How your bwoy Danny Welback?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Welbeck might be a converted right back

We need Welbeck to show his class.
        Working for a contract anyway Jangle u are saying u saw no positive from your second club.
        Bare in mind ur team will be soon looking for a new manager. Lol
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I like the youngster that played in the middle a lot. He played with maturity and confidence.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X