X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latin way of doing things...

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...9?profile=1606

True an attack is nothing new , but the frequency and mode of attack "contract killings" is alarming/terryfying/scary.Its mostly in Kgn but when this spreads around the Island at this rate ......aaaahhhhhhhhhh sah.

They need more CCTV cameras , more technology in the motor vehicle system to track vehicles,red light cameras.Its open season on the middle class, our red eye thinking that the individual muss inna something to be a target must stop!

I have heard that business target competition and murder by contract is the cheapest way to get rid of that competitor in Ja.I have heard that they fly them in from overseas to commit these crimes,I have heard some are our own police agents.Incidentally the government has been told by the security forces of what is needed.

A suh mi get it a suh mi a tell it.
    this is latin by 'traite'.italian.spanish.portugees back
    ground. By their tradition anyone in the way of
    'Profit' get put away.Thats a ole ole tradition
    In the latin mafia.😟
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Leave it alone now ReggaePhD.

X never know when to be satisfied with rational answers.

[Very good submissions]
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am having a good conversation with reggaedoc and this is your input that I should be satisfied with "rational answers"

Rational answers should not be questioned,debated or reasoned ?

Reggaedoc as we were saying of course we should be alarmed but think about colombia 80- 90s in its narco wars,central and latin america in the 80s -90s, it seems we are approaching a precipices,if we dont nip this soon ,my lord ,its not something we will get out of for another 3 generations.

Yes our civil structures are under threat now as it was in those countries before their civil war ,assasinations and contracts killings,maybe this is a sign of what is to comeAll the more resaon to be alarmed
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Leave it alone now ReggaePhD.

X never know when to be satisfied with rational answers.

[Very good submissions]
          Alright H. I will quit while I am ahead.

Comment

Working...
          X