Net Spend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net Spend!

That's right Herr Klopp...shatter that rhat naht and blow it up!!! £164.45M NET SPEND!!! And if you count VVD - over £200m in the calendar year!!!! BOOOM!!!!! Herr Klopp seh "DID I CHANGE MY OPINION AND AGREE WITH PAUL MARIN OVER THAT EEDYAT WHO WAS A RUN HIM MOUT BOUT MORE WID LESS?? YES!!!! THAT'S TRUE!!!!! PAUL WAS RIGHT!!!! MORE WITH MORE TO THE WEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL!!!"

See the evidence yasso: https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/0...-big-comments/
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

So FSG are good owners ,that found money out of there A$$, where did that money come from, Hint Newcastle got a 100 mill plus for finishing in 10th , how much did LFC get from qualifying for CL and placing 2nd in the CL , to borrow a phrase where did the money go ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      So FSG are good owners ,that found money out of there A$$, where did that money come from, Hint Newcastle got a 100 mill plus for finishing in 10th , how much did LFC get from qualifying for CL and placing 2nd in the CL , to borrow a phrase where did the money go ?
      LOL!!! Moving the goal posts as usual...he he he...SPEND ME SEH!!!! And Klopp agrees with me!!!! If he didn't, he would still be bottom-fishing bringing in an "Ings" instead of a "Kieta" sucking from the teet of the FAILED AND STUPID "more with less" mantra. That is 1980's thinking - not gonna work in the RA era. Plus - Klopp changed his opinion, didn't he? Or is that a "lie"? LOL!!!! NET SPEND TO THE WERL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The goal post are fixed and firm , are FSG now good owners ? That is your question ,are we in midtable for years ?

How could we be bottom ,we spent and we qualified for CL ,two years straight , made it to a final in one of those years !

What do you mean by spend as opposed to what "not spending" or spending monies that was attained from the previous succesfull marketing campaigns achieved through player performace, you speak as if all this happened out of thin air.You continue with catch phrases and soundbites without offering substance as to the foundation of "net spend"

You refuse to give credit to the foundation that got us here "more with less"

* A World Class manager
        * Getting the best out of percieved avergae or undeveloped talent
        * Cutting deadood i.e Mig

This was not achieved by your theory of having oil shieks or barrons ,no ! By good ole american capitalist commercial business driven plan to get "more out of less"

I know it hurts you to admit it , but hussssssshhhhhhhhhhh

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Correction: We qualified for the League Cup, Europa Final and then top 4 ,before making a CL final run ,all this is the foundation of getting more out of less by player performances, translating into commercial revenue.

I have been preaching this for years , have you ? Its disingenious of you to say ,spend, we have been spending, you need to put it in context and that is your fear .

Gi mi mi ratings !

Comment

WOOOOIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!! Blah blah blah blah.... Too funny. How long mi ah tell you dem haffi spen???? Did I say mi care where dem get the money from? Only that dem don't turn us into another Leeds. If dem was the right owners it wouldn't tek 8 fkin years fi buss open the check book. EEDYAT!!! LOL!!!! Gimme me props!!!!

Comment

Correction: We qualified for the League Cup, Europa Final and then top 4 ,before making a CL final run ,all this is the foundation of getting more out of less by player performances, translating into commercial revenue.

I have been preaching this for years , have you ? Its disingenious of you to say ,spend, we have been spending, you need to put it in context and that is your fear .

Gi mi mi ratings !
              All the time all you did seh is 'more with less' with you eedyat almshouse philosophy. KMT. With your policy, we would be buying back Aquilaniand forging ahead with Origi up front praying that Klopp would work miracles. It nuh werk so no more eedyboo...ax Klopp, him will tell you 'Paul was right, turncoat X was wrong!!' DWRCL!!!

Comment

Its sad I have reduced you to this catch phrases and soundbites ,where have I heard that before,then gain thats all you are.

Keep it up, the site needs entertainment.

Comment

Its sad I have reduced you to this catch phrases and soundbites ,where have I heard that before,then gain thats all you are.

Ha ha ha ha ha wooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee eeeeeeeeeeee..................mi clavicle!!!! You need to do "more" with that pea brain ("less") of yours. He he he he he he...wooooooooooooooo....mi belly!!!!

Comment

The only sound me see ah bite is the sound of "more with less" - it ah bite open yuh rhat naht....LOL!!!!!! Oh my lawd...mi belly a hot me!!! Stap!!! Stap!!!
                    LOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X