Erm Hl and Bricky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm Hl and Bricky

Hate to burst your bubble but City is not the team to beat this season. Why? City has returned with the same "hodge podge" ball. City doesn't play as a team they are not flowing in the attacking third of the opponent. Aguero or Jesus is starved for balls. Basically City plays "pick up" ball bunch of individuals flung together. One would be surprised to know that these guys have been playing together for two years now. The game against Arse was not a team game; first goal was basic individual effort. When Mr. me came on things went worse Mr. me came on to score and frigg team ball it's all about Mr.me. Someone told that's how Pep set up his team.

BTW Brandt is better than Mr.me

I haven't seen Manu yet but from what I've seen; Liverpool is the team to beat. Liverpool is playing flowing attacking ball. I don't see Pep beating Klopp this season (both ways) not even if they meet in CL
    Last edited by Jawge; August 17, 2018, 03:39 PM.

Gi Jawge Im Ratings ! BIG TALK!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Boss this is no fan thing. It's thetruth and i've watched klopp build this team in patience over three years. Someone joked with me by saying back in the days Liverpool would have to score 4 just to pass the 3 three that the opponent would put in. Not anymore Want to see what Jose brings to the table because he's not the type to go without a trophy two straight seasons.

BTW it was impressive to see Sturridge coming on to score easily in a flowing attacking system.

Comment

A fit Sturridge will give us 25 to 30 goals ,go figure
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Us? Okay, Paul nuh tell yuh fi stay way fram him side? Oh yeah put Sturridge over city and it would be down to 7 goals. This season will expose who can coach in the EPL because if these guys let Pep get away with his "pick up" ball and making too much passes in the back then they are clowns.

Comment

What can I say King.

Through thick and through thin....

For richer....for poorer.....

Manchester City for life. !!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X