So it appears Kari Douglas see Prosperity and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it appears Kari Douglas see Prosperity and

want prosperity tuh. Just heard that she crossed it .... I wanna get my hands on the letter she release to the press.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

XubeRant, when you sit down read this letter from Ms. Douglas. https://twitter.com/AbkaFitzHenley/s...870400/photo/2

Pay attention to the last paragraph on page 2.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

She like you drank the cool aid, 400 mill out of the nations ass, and she says hold people accountable...lol, Vaz visa cancelled and this is accountability.

Anyway any news on the anti corruption initiatives,have any old or young capitalist robbing labarites joined the marxist ideology of anti corruptioin ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        She like you drank the cool aid, 400 mill out of the nations ass, and she says hold people accountable...lol, Vaz visa cancelled and this is accountability.

Anyway any news on the anti corruption initiatives,have any old or young capitalist robbing labarites joined the marxist ideology of anti corruptioin ?
        You sound disgruntled. Mi know nuh a unuh still a say Poverty Not Prosperity ....Currently listening to the thrown speech (why we still have this) and as the GG reel off the achievements thus far ... one side is applauding and the other side ... like you looks disgruntled.

When you want some of the coolaid lemme know wait .... on 2nd thought ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMncKEUfVE

Comment

have you seen this?
          http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...705?profile=18
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X, this is your usual nonsense. You have no substantial issue with a party that took advantage of Jamaica's trust for 19 years. You are just like the JTA...no substantial issues with a PNP govt but you find everything wrong with a JLP govt.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Really, I wonder why I want them to win the next election. It seems speaking out against corruption is anti JLP.

You labarites get a wedgy, can I get one of you clowns to say you are disappointed and wish the JLP did more to tackle white collar crimes ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X