RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My regret is that strip of farmland in Spaintown..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My regret is that strip of farmland in Spaintown..

..that mass cultivates toxic oranges isn't located in Western Kingston, a place overrun by green lizards, had that been the case, only one would have survived, inedible oranges or lizards that acquired digestive system to become unaffected from dining on it.
    Condolences to the family of the two JCF officers murdered....

condolences to the police officers.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Condolences and have you heard from the JFJ a man was executed over this and one more is expected. Much the same BLM demonstrate against the police force to change, the real actors of change are politrickians, now they pass laws which are palpable to the community needs for policing.

Said it in the past and I will say it again, the problem isnt the police, its the politricks in policing. They are the ones holding society together with antiquated political laws enshrined to murder or make a certain class(race) feel safe.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a man was executed? you're not serious right?

Comment

Of course he was, he wasnt coming in alive, he knew it and they new it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so the police officer shot himself?

Comment

Who said he did ?

Comment

you're a perverse individual...

Comment

Working...
                X