Leon - "Superb Pass"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon - "Superb Pass"

So I am watching the Bayern Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich game and I see Leon Bailey playing in the wingback position. How’s that Sir X? Can you imagine the noise if Tappa asks him to play in that position for the national team? Tappa would have to vacate Jamaica.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

left midfield in a 3-4 3 position, which means its mallable to 5-3-2 or 4-3-2-1,in others words you expect to see him in that position given the tactics and opposition, its Bayern.

Yuh know ball
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well the coach substituted him at half time
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!!! let me see the answer to that too.

He had a good pass and a good run up the wing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Well the coach substituted him at half time

Expected

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That's Peter Bosz for you. He did the same with Pulisic, when he was at Dortmund, and you could see a decline in Pulisic's performance. Luckily Dortmund realized the noticeable drop in the teams offensive output & fired him 1/2 way through the season.

Comment

idiot coach tek off everybody capable of pressing munich...must have studied under tappa whitmore...the only man in the world get outcoached by gregg berhalter

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  idiot coach tek off everybody capable of pressing munich...must have studied under tappa whitmore...the only man in the world get outcoached by gregg berhalter
                  Given the quality of the opposition, i would say the coach pannicked and the team suffered. He should have stuck with the team until the 65thmin before making the usual tactical changes.

Leverkusen is a good team. I really have to study them to give a critically assesment of their defiencies, but from the three games I saw the coach is lacking tactically.

Comment

Working...
                  X