I Was Almost A Victim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was Almost A Victim...

of the PNP's "tun up di ting" crime strategy...travelling down Old Stony Hill Rd on Friday night I was the victim of an attempted robbery (or a hit ordered by the sick one)...two rounds were discharged into my car through the roof with the intent being to puncture my skull...luckily mi can drive good and was able to retrieve my Taurus .40 and buss back two before making good my escape...people power...

is this for real???

Comment

so you think I made it up? Mi car roof look like strainer...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        of the PNP's "tun up di ting" crime strategy...travelling down Old Stony Hill Rd on Friday night I was the victim of an attempted robbery (or a hit ordered by the sick one)...two rounds were discharged into my car through the roof with the intent being to puncture my skull...luckily mi can drive good and was able to retrieve my Taurus .40 and buss back two before making good my escape...people power...
        Sound like a scene from Jason Bourne or better yet ... Person of Interest.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

u have to be careful ........maybe it was a HIT not an attempted robbery

Comment

Glad yuh OK
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Ongly ting is in real life yuh cyaan bawl "Cut"...

Comment

Wow! If you are being serious then Im sorry for the trauma but happy that you escaped unhurt (physically that is). Be careful bredrin.

On a sim8ilar note: I read that the son (Okeene) of Skatalite's Lloyd Brevett was shot and killed mere hours after he accepted an award on behalf of his father. Now the mom and dad are saying they have had it, and are moving back to farin!
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Respect...didn't really have time for trauma...just followed my instincts & then went to Cane River Falls to wash off the bad vibes...

Comment

if is a hit, that is probably not the end of it ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes...well aware of that...if yuh doh see mi back here nuh badda wit no cow bawling...just hold a big street dance with nuff Hennessy and have a good time in my memory...

Comment

Bricky glad you are safe. One thing you said they shot out your roof did the shots come from above the hill or something? Once again glad you're safe. At least you had the presence of mind to squeeze off two.

Comment

They were a little bit up the hill and fired down at an angle...weird attempt at a robbery...but i don't owe nobody $$ only kick off people face on the internet...so I don't know...

Comment

Sorry fi hear bout that. Bwoy mi nah talk bout nuh politics thing with you life. Just glad you deh yah wid we still safe and sound.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good to hear that you are OK. As I have said many times on the forum, everyone of sane mind in Jamaica should have the means fi defend themselves from criminals.
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X