Assasin!!!.......I can't think of any industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin!!!.......I can't think of any industry

or country that doesn't need technology to be informed, productive and competitive. We are able to communicate & be informed, on this site, through technology.......For example, let's look at the Jamaican tourist industry: Tourists coming to Jamaica, needs technology to make their reservations (flight & accommodations). When they get to the airport, the check-in process is technology based. When boarding the plane, look in the cockpit, and all those buttons, switches, displays, etc. function because of technology. When they're going through Jamaica customs, the tourists info are entered/stored in a computerized system = technology. When the tourists arrive at the hotel, their reservations are in a computerized system, which is updated when checking-in = technology. If the room door uses a card access system, instead of a key, that's technology. If the tourists use credit card = technology. And on, and on, and on.
    As for North Korea, don't underestimate their level of technology. Remember they have a nuclear program, is known for launching cyberattacks worldwide, etc.

Originally posted by USAF
    or country that doesn't need technology to be informed, productive and competitive. We are able to communicate & be informed, on this site, through technology.......For example, let's look at the Jamaican tourist industry: Tourists coming to Jamaica, needs technology to make their reservations (flight & accommodations). When they get to the airport, the check-in process is technology based. When boarding the plane, look in the cockpit, and all those buttons, switches, displays, etc. function because of technology. When they're going through Jamaica customs, the tourists info are entered/stored in a computerized system = technology. When the tourists arrive at the hotel, their reservations are in a computerized system, which is updated when checking-in = technology. If the room door uses a card access system, instead of a key, that's technology. If the tourists use credit card = technology. And on, and on, and on.
    As for North Korea, don't underestimate their level of technology. Remember they have a nuclear program, is known for launching cyberattacks worldwide, etc.
    Bro...Johnny will not understand the significance of this. It makes too much sense. I doubt that you'll even understand his response

But good luck anyway. After all...technology depends on tourism
    Last edited by Don1; June 30, 2020, 09:51 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Bro...Johnny will not understand the significance of this. It makes too much sense. I doubt that you'll even understand his response

But good luck anyway. After all...technology depends on tourism
      Technology depends on tourism.😀😀😀😀. I think Sass meant it the other way.
      North Korea has sophisticated technology Sass and zero tourism.

Comment

"or country that doesn't need technology to be informed, productive and competitive. We are able to communicate & be informed, on this site, through technology.."

Yes technology is needed for better productivity, but this is because it is demanded.
        How do you measure the technology output without the nuclear program in Korea whether it is good or not? North Korea biggest demand is their nuclear program and because of that they prioritize technology in that field. There is no demand for tourism there so there is no tech in that area.

The technology is there in Jamaican tourism industry because of the demand you just described. The technoloy in tourism help to determine how successful the industry will be but the tecnhology is only needed because there is a demand for Jamaican tourism. If there was no tourism, in Jamaica why would you need bigger better airport or modern landing system? Why would you need hotel technology etc. The technology is measured by the output or technology sold as a product or capital. How else can it be measured?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it does, I have never said it is the only dependency. If you read what I said it depend on other industries as well including manufacturing, retail etc. because there is no way else you can measure technology expect by the output which is is a product.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

.🥴🥴🥴....trying to keep a straight face
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              "or country that doesn't need technology to be informed, productive and competitive. We are able to communicate & be informed, on this site, through technology.."

Yes technology is needed for better productivity, but this is because it is demanded.
              How do you measure the technology output without the nuclear program in Korea whether it is good or not? North Korea biggest demand is their nuclear program and because of that they prioritize technology in that field. There is no demand for tourism there so there is no tech in that area.

The technology is there in Jamaican tourism industry because of the demand you just described. The technoloy in tourism help to determine how successful the industry will be but the tecnhology is only needed because there is a demand for Jamaican tourism. If there was no tourism, in Jamaica why would you need bigger better airport or modern landing system? Why would you need hotel technology etc. The technology is measured by the output or technology sold as a product or capital. How else can it be measured?
              Sass quit while you are behind. You are just falling further and further behind with those kind of reasonings bro.

Comment

A tour de force by Johnny!!

How do you measure the technology output without the nuclear program in Korea whether it is good or not?
                :

North Korea biggest demand is their nuclear program and because of that they prioritize technology in that field. There is no demand for tourism there so there is no tech in that area.

The technology is there in Jamaican tourism industry because of the demand you just described. The technoloy in tourism help to determine how successful the industry will be but the tecnhology is only needed because there is a demand for Jamaican tourism.

If there was no tourism, in Jamaica why would you need bigger better airport or modern landing system? Why would you need hotel technology etc. The technology is measured by the output or technology sold as a product or capital. How else can it be measured?

Run di place Johnny!
                Last edited by Don1; July 1, 2020, 07:14 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

You still can't tell me how you measure technology.

http://www.project-disco.org/innovat...nomy-02062018/

Comment

An example is before we had Google Maps, and Mapquest and GPS people use to still seek info on travel whether it is by brochure etc and travel by mapping out direction.

Now no doubt technology has improved this as there was a demand for the technology, now how do you measure the technology? It has to be measured in the clicks and traffic that goes to the website and the GPS sold. Now I hardly know of anyone who travel without using these technology, but how do you measure it? It is measured by the usage based on the click and GPS bought by people who intent on travelling and selling of adds on these pages. Without people using this technology there would still be resources to get information even though not as efficient. I am not saying technology is not important but it is dependent on other industries to be a success.

Comment

You are moving the goalpost to measurement of every tech element. I guess because your argument that technology DEPENDS on tourism has been shown to be rubbish. That's the subject ... not "measuring technology"

If tech were to be removed from the tourism industry that industry would shrivel to nothing. Meanwhile the tech sector would continue undisturbed

Technology is an economic input that practically EVERYTHING in the modern world is dependent upon because virtually every economic enterprise is dependent on it.

Tourism is a non-factor by comparison...and is absolutely dependent on technology to work adequately. Period & end of story Johnny
                      Last edited by Don1; July 1, 2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Move what goalpost?

I have been asking you how you measure technology for the longest time. You are quick to show charts or numbers with tourism but your only chart is of apple who I said is also involve in manufacturing, communication, and retail industries. How do you measure the technology without the input of major industries and commodities??? I still can't get an answer from you.

Comment

Johnny as you're 100% resistant to logic I have no further info on this issue with which to assist you. It would be fruitless

Continue with your beliefs in peace

Comment

Because you can't find none.

Comment

Your question is ridiculous. Not worth any further time.

Just continue with your idolatry of tourism in peace. It's infantile...but harmless
                              Last edited by Don1; July 1, 2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X