According to Crawford .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Crawford .....

“It had been an unfair competition. It has hurt me. The JLP decided to run two campaigns. One for my public image and one to hurt me personally. To say that I am sexist and a racist? That is something to hurt me personally. You go back years down the road and you see that written somewhere,” said Crawford.

“Some persons I thought were friends have sought to do permanent damage to me. So what this has taught me is who my friends are,” the 38-year-old said.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ssively-defeat

Really dude? You were the one who entered the race bringing up class, color and gender. Daryl hit back and hit back hard .. suh now you want to cry bout friends? You first fling stone ... don't cry that rocks were returned. Various radio hosts try to get you to move away from that topic ... but no .. you insisted.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The guy is an idiot,like Ms.P.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      The guy is an idiot,like Ms.P.
      ...but a him you wanted to win? What dat say bout you?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fun and joke aside,for the sake of your nation,examine the political system of your island and if you find that it has failed and is failing it's people JLPNP ask why?

Something must be wrong and if it is,it needs to be changed.My solution might be wrong one,you might have a better one,it would be good if we speak honestly on how we can move forward as a nation and not as a party .

I believe until someone can get up and advocate for direct representation,instead of political appointees or delegation ,we are stuck forever in curry goat and Bush cleaning politricks.Crawfords inability to speak out against it,make him a party to the shitstem,same with Miss.P

That's all I have to say.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You smoke something this morning? I thought you said it wasn't by his action why he didn't win.

It was all about Damion, not about the people of East Portland. He saw himself as a savior riding through and some people who he would have gotten saw through it.

Let me tell you East Portland is a very complex constituency, one of the biggest in Jamaica, deep rural is some section and urban in some section. If will notice a lot of people have houses and education, they are lacking of service. It was proud to hear one politician that say nobody asked to "let off something" the people was asking for government and MP to do their jobs.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You seem to be blind or illiterate, what is it you dont understand in that Crawford had no business in Portland,is he from portland,has he lived in portland,besides a political party connection,what rights does he have in Portland.

You don't see anything wrong with let's say the democratic party appointing Coumo to run as governor in Georgia ?

Comment

Fun and joke aside,for the sake of your nation,examine the political system of your island and if you find that it has failed and is failing it's people JLPNP ask why?

Something must be wrong and if it is,it needs to be changed.My solution might be wrong one,you might have a better one,it would be good if we speak honestly on how we can move forward as a nation and not as a party .

I believe until someone can get up and advocate for direct representation,instead of political appointees or delegation ,we are stuck forever in curry goat and Bush cleaning politricks.Crawfords inability to speak out against it,make him a party to the shitstem,same with Miss.P

That's all I have to say.
              Wait ... suh because your party lose you a complain bout system? If you paying attention you will see that better gov't in charge. I saw a FB live feed where the PM met with business leaders in EP. He was explaining to them the plans to develop the town plus highway construction enabling better travel from the airport in town to Portland. Sounded like a man with a plan.

Phillps deh pon stage a emphasize that the other candidate not bright.

Better gov't in charge X ... hold them accountable when them mess up. But ... why turn back now?

Comment

My party is Jamaica.Thats my complaint,obviously you see it along party lines.Like I said Kudos to Holness on the economy, on better governance i.e corruption ,I see no difference in the two parties,again obviously you do.

Comment

My party is Jamaica.Thats my complaint,obviously you see it along party lines.Like I said Kudos to Holness on the economy, on better governance i.e corruption ,I see no difference in the two parties,again obviously you do.
                  Clearly you ignoring the facts/data. But that is you. If Jamaica is your party as you claim, you should be happy that better gov't in charge. I see Jangle posting news clips about various development in the country ...hope you reading them.

Next time we buck a red bull arena I will have to buy you a heineken.

Comment

Very happy with the economy.

Comment

Very happy with the economy.
                      "It's the ecomomy stupid" Remember those words?

Anyways ... only the economy? Sad.

Better gov't had a significant drop in the murder rate after implementing the SoE. The people on the other side pulled the plug and the killings start increasing. Mi nuh hear yuh lament bout dat?

Comment

Cuomo can run anywhere he wants. Bernie running in Vermont but he is from New York. Romney was governor where? Obama ran in Chicago.

Fact is PNP and Damion need to do their homework and plan accordingly, until then Andrew have them ticket. JLP is as disorganized as the PNP but Andrew and a few of his people makes the difference.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly,the party had no right appointing Damion to run and he is an idiot, to not speak out on the corrupted practice.

Comment

So you still think he has no blame?

He accepted then ran a poor campaign. The next thing Jamaicans don't like with the current PNP, is they apologize for nothing. If they make a mistake, admit, it is best to say, "I am sorry" and move on or it will not die.

People want to hear more substance right now and they are stuck with some substance but a lot of gimmicks. People don't want the gimmicks or at least the people of East Portland and South East St.Mary.

Comment

I find polictis intriguing and although not from Portland I visited and have deep appreciation for the place and the people. First of all as Sass says it is a complex place. When I first went there it was different, I dd not see teenagers wearing their jean at their knees. I remember walking through Port Antonio market and it was different than the mobay markets i am use to with people harrassing you and speaking to hotel staff they wanted development but they did not want vegas style or Negril/ Montego bay Ochi style development. They wanted to high end but rustic tourism, like Geejam and Trident .. I can see why Damion got it wrong. he went in with I am the smartest guy in the room attituede and the people rejected it.

Comment

Working...
                              X