Red Devils, Whah oonu a seh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Devils, Whah oonu a seh?

As cording to how tings look from my angle, the neighbors dem a go tek it again. The usual noise makers are going to be crying and singing, "Mersey, mersey, me....things aint what they used to be."

Anybody hear from Balla since we neighbor dem sort him out the other day?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Balla disappear along with Tilla a long time ago so the Russian toy club is no longer represented on the forum. The noisemakers should take the title over Loserfool.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A sad season,I am hoping Scaly's team gets lucky.

We have to beat PSG though, so we can beat the team that is going to win the EPL.

Comment

............oh...............?.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yow West, what a gwaan???? Big up and respect.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Everything criss. I trust all is well with you and the RBSC remnant. Me well want go over St Mary and Portland.

Blessings

Comment

Well, genklemen, we have Balla and Tilla team tomorrow. Whichever one a oonu deh a town need fi tek a quick run go over St Thomas fi look bout the biz and me owe you. Cause me want Balla fi feel sarri, sarri tomorrow.

Comment

Boss, the season nuh done yet. But, as fi PSG, like ole time Jamaican seh, what gone bad a morning cant come good a evening. Plus the ref already mek sure so Shabba nah go a wharf......fi tek trailer load or ferry fi go a France. We need fi focus pon the 4th place inna epl. Me nu have no damn confidence inn that eediot name Woodward. Him need fi get let go too. Man U need a whole new defense. That is the basic problem with the squad. Dem defense come like dem country strainer whah mek all the lime seed dem drop through.

Comment

HL, my noisy neighbor! Me a count pon you fi win the Prem. Keep the damn thing in Lancashire and mek Mosiah and X gulp drop inna the Mersey and gulp.

Comment

I am actually looking forward the the derby gainst Everton.

I like Everton.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Respek but Manu has a huge opportunity to grab the 3rd spot.

Comment

Pool wi seh!

Demm cyan hold wi.

Comment

Yuh side nuh good. LoL

Comment

What a time fi come out a the closet. A better yuh go back in cause Loserfool naw win nothing this year.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X