No announcement yet.

Seaga: Blood for Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know about them but on Cliff Hughes show both Desmond Mckenzie and Jerry Small gave an account and they are closer to the truth. Norman M was shouting blood and fire... thats a fact.. but no you are not into facts.. just mek up stuff.

Comment

Suh is Normal Manley lol @ Garvey reinternment. Desmond Mckenzie, di same bredda whey say im love di slap whey Seaga gi im.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

More Blood for Blood stories.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...flicts-jamaica

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Isn't Heroes Park in proximity of where Eventide Home was?
          We saw full support by the JLP party for the Bruce when he dived head first into the Dudus matter,now we are seeing the same collective effort by the JLP in attempt to tell us not to beieve our lying eyes as it pertains to the legacy of their icon Seaga,one would hope everything would be about Jamaica and not a freaking party.

Comment

When dem done write his obituary it might take two generations to complete because the grandchildren and great grand might still be carrying feelings of blood.

Comment

tweedle dumb & tweedle dumber back at it again...it is known who was behind the eventide fire...& they were punished internally...i know one of the participants personally...a well known comrade...

Comment

You know..... lol,yeah like yuh know dem lockout cedella.A believe yuh.

Comment

Really,I am going to call yuh out on that lie, who did it?

Comment

Its a labarite ting,if yuh notice dem always know a man who know the real story and is a pnp man, or dem hear it from a man who dem cant support it with any documented printed source,dem soon start tell yuh ,the T.G incursion was done under a PNP government and Duduss was a PNP operative because im use to link wid jungle man....lol

Dem man yah..lol

Comment

If, as I strongly suspect, he is lying, it was very careless of him, no thought given to real likelihood of being exposed.
                      He is rather desperate to try something like that.
                      Maybe he gets his intel from Fracebook or Instagram, we know he is familiar with infomercial of those social networks insomuch that he naively thinks there is a correlation...with opposing views.., but he refuses to read your post.
                      The last comment he made about drama queen also raises questions about his so-called aversion to words he considers threatening to his masculinity.

Comment

Lol

Comment

so who built eventide and why would the stakeholders burn down their own thing that had their best interest?? Trying to understand your logic.... BTW who built Arnett Gordon and what happen to the people who lived there prior to Tony spaulding them?

Comment

one was a radical young pnp activist...his family name now is synonymous with a prominent investment bank...this isn't speculation...this is family ties...

Comment

This runs afoul of what I was told(my source was never PNP or JLP).
                              It was a grab a man(deniability in mind)operation comprised of two distinctly different groups(one set desperate locals and the other convicts from elsewhere).

In any event, the agenda takes precedent over the so-called affiliation of one of the perps(who certainly, if what you are saying is true,played a VERY minor role in the grand scheme of things.
                              It is going to be revisited one day, when the revelation is made, I want you to focus on the convicts from elsewhere as verification to which account proved truthful.
                              Throughout everything, I never heard of the person you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                                This runs afoul of what I was told(my source was never PNP or JLP).
                                It was a grab a man(deniability in mind)operation comprised of two distinctly different groups(one set desperate locals and the other convicts from elsewhere).

In any event, the agenda takes precedent over the so-called affiliation of one of the perps(who certainly, if what you are saying is true,played a VERY minor role in the grand scheme of things.
                                It is going to be revisited one day, when the revelation is made, I want you to focus on the convicts from elsewhere as verification to which account proved truthful.
                                Throughout everything, I never heard of the person you mentioned.
                                Have tried to steer clear of this issue as the DayWalking Vampiya is now inert matter and of no consequence. Not worth my time to address anew... plus my views have been stated fully in the past.

But weeks of attempted spin and hagiography by the Vampiya-loving set should be nullified by people in the know who have gone on record esp re Eventide. Not mi friend cousin bredda seh dis or mi did hear from politician seh dat.... foolishness

Behold informed research, analysis and reasonable conclusions drawn by dispassionate security experts. Not Termites nor ChiChi :

https://youtu.be/Vf2MQC4v9ts?t=192
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X