No announcement yet.

The Communists Repent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most consequential murderer ! Look Manleys faults was not an excuse for Seaga to soak his hand in jamaican blood to justify halting him.

It does not make him great but a murderer, 2nd renaming Manleys work and casting it off as your own, doesnt make it yours.There was Jamal before heart.Free Education before subsidized education, free healthcare before subsidized health care and farm program before JLP farm program.

History will not be kind to this beast,try as you may,its best you run to F.B, yuh might find a handfull of labarite sympathizers and that says alot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okXIlWsNXNw&t=119s
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lazie,I went to school with Daniel Thwaites, I am very happy for what he has accomplished, but he wasn't even close to being the brightest amongst his peers, his rants have everything to do with an inner battle he is having, he is a soldier without a cause.
      As for the one Trevor, he is a backsliding underachiever, bent on being fashionable.

Do you remember years ago I recounted a lesson given to us(high school literature class) about the shenanigans of the two ground keepers given the task to take care of a garden?
      They would dedicate their time to undermining each other, to the detriment of the garden.
      Do you know what the Iran Contra controversy was all about?The gatekeepers covertly engaging in activities contradictory of the public pitch being made by the then First Lady which was just say no to drugs.
      Why is this important, the dated period is worth noting, it was during Seaga's tenure that our Jamaica really became a transhipping port for cocaine.Was it mere coincidence or part of the deal in cozy relationship between Seaga and the CIA in undermining the PNP govt of Jamaica?Maybe the former CIA members naking the telling dusclosures are all lying.
      Do you remember when I told the forum about an incident in downtown n which Seaga and his protective detail(Trinity, other police officers,and soldiers)came under heavy gunfire from gunmen from a neighbouring PNP community, it was so intense that his protective detail was bordering running out of ammunition.The fix was Seaga ordering his barefoot loyalists to go get their illegal arsenals and give it to the security forces.They did and the arsenals were returned promptly once the threat was quelled.
      There are countless murders committed by TG gunmen ordered by Seaga for frivolous reasons(maybe it was that guy that burgalized St Annes Secondary school).
      Bob could walk in any of the PNP bastions without danger.., the attempted assassination... resulted in some of the perpetrators being detained and interrogated, what they revealed was damning for the CIA and Seaga's govt.
      Here you have a head of JLP in collusion with an infamous proactive deatablelizer from another country to undermine...
      And then there was those bunch of old people that met a fiery death at Eventide Home.
      Seaga was on an unprecedented level.

Comment

Me belly, but he did change, the consequence of not acknowledging his misdeeds is the completely removing the lessons learned from his redemption.
        Ergo, business as usual!

Comment

I prayed that he would confess his sins for the good of the nation, the beast died with them.

No sah, I cant forgive him, selfish and narcissistic to the grave.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Most consequential murderer ! Look Manleys faults was not an excuse for Seaga to soak his hand in jamaican blood to justify halting him.

It does not make him great but a murderer, 2nd renaming Manleys work and casting it off as your own, doesnt make it yours.There was Jamal before heart.Free Education before subsidized education, free healthcare before subsidized health care and farm program before JLP farm program.

History will not be kind to this beast,try as you may,its best you run to F.B, yuh might find a handfull of labarite sympathizers and that says alot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okXIlWsNXNw&t=119s
            Yes ... whatever you say X. I guess it is the same way Flat Earthers were in denial when the truth reached them. Next time we buck at Metlife Stadium or Red Bull arena I will buy you a Heineken or a Rolling Rock.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Lazie,I went to school with Daniel Thwaites, I am very happy for what he has accomplished, but he wasn't even close to being the brightest amongst his peers, his rants have everything to do with an inner battle he is having, he is a soldier without a cause.
              As for the one Trevor, he is a backsliding underachiever, bent on being fashionable.
              "I went to school with Daniel Thwaites"
              ....TRUST ME ....I know.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I knew this thread would bring out the losers...and so said so done...the two biggest losers on the board are in here hiking up dem frock tail & going for it...two facebook educated morons rockhead & slur X

Comment

I posted under Willi's heading "Seaga gone " said articles and you hid.I wonder why.

Comment

Well good for YOU.
                    Some analytic mind Thwaites has, not only is he faulting the rape victim, he is glorifying the rapist.

Mek me see if mi can prevent yuh from going there, supposedly, I am brainwashed by the PNP even though I have never voted for them, so proud am I of my high school alma mater that it is totally etched in your mind yet I will speak unfavourably of fellow past students..

Yuh tink de great respect mi have fi yuh ago mek me acquiesce wid de broad brushing yuh a do?
                    Jamaica FIRST!

Comment

Educate yuhself, I do not have a facebook account!
                      It must be de green koolaid.
                      All dis from a man who coined brown man time.

Comment

Important to put context and colour to statements. I grew up hearing the famous blood fi blood fire, if fire doctrine that many attributed to blinds only to understand it was really Norman Manley's posse who was shouting blood and fire while interrupting the retombing of Marcus , Paul and William to which blinds responded he can do blood fi blood and fire fi fire too. PNP had demonized him for that really when they coined the term and provoked the situation.

Comment

Thanks for your context,no doubt you were there and the other credible historians were not.

Coming from a man that thought back Bush was worthy of displacing dutty rasta's.

Comment

This actually came from someone who was there and also put in context why the back o wall pasta had to leave as they were the majority disrupting.. x you don't ready fi this conversation..

Comment

Suh yuh swear for secound hand information, that is the context!

Yuh righted ,yuh ead good ?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                                Important to put context and colour to statements. I grew up hearing the famous blood fi blood fire, if fire doctrine that many attributed to blinds only to understand it was really Norman Manley's posse who was shouting blood and fire while interrupting the retombing of Marcus , Paul and William to which blinds responded he can do blood fi blood and fire fi fire too. PNP had demonized him for that really when they coined the term and provoked the situation.
                                Thank you OJ. It was on Tuesday while listening to Cliff Hughes online, a political historian who was there when it happened was explaining what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X