Merry Christmas everybody. ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everybody. ...

... been busy ... but me see seh some people dunce same way. HL, BT and X team woeful this year, but it don' done till the line cross. Me read say jangle want ole get fya....he he he...Merry Christmas same way.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Merry Christmas to you and the family.

Respect.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and the family. Merry Christmas to all the forumites.

Respect.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Merry Xmas to you and the fambily. Your voice of treaso.....erm....reason is sorely missed around these parts. Patient X is running amok.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Patient X ......bwooooooooooooooooy,that one might stick...hehe. Merry X mas , to the ites,my brethren Paul,who claim say im naah watch the forum.Incidentally it coincides with a philosophy that states you can get more with less,the owners dont have to be oil rich,with a world class manager who knows how to identify talent ,you can win the prem and it doesnt have to be at the expense of champions league football or spending continually enormous sums like a galatico.In fact it would be financially impossible or suicidal to neglect champions league football.

One day , man aguh gi mi,mi ratings.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I rest my case
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              I rest my case
              ......tehehe.................

Merry chrismuss everybaddy!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Paul open yuh Christmas present and tell the ites about it.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...-news-17276474

Hint,from the owners who arent rich enough.

A Champions League winner and within a hair’s breadth of winning the Premier League, Liverpool could see revenues close in on £500million for 2018/19, which if achieved would see Liverpool join an exclusive club currently occupied by only Manchester United and Manchester City.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I rest my case
                  I see the level of discourse hasn't changed. LOL!! Ah bwoy. Me gaan. See unu in a few months.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hopefully fi gi mi ,mi ratings. Boss when yuh ave journalist promoting my visions verbatim,yuh juss affi gi man dem ratings.

Comment

I's here mi affi come fi see yuh!? Merry belated and happy new year when it comes!
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X