Pauly: I like your spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauly: I like your spirit

You are all over the board behind me ,let me ask seeing that you pop in behind me whenever I ask Brick,H.L & Rock the question, do you know who is playing in the final today ?

Its in this context why i ask !

The Trinity

The truth becomes an offence when pointed out, it is spun by accusation of lack of comprehension on the part of the individual doing the pointing, the hall mark of any true heretic. Make no mistake about it , they will claim any manager as their own, any position of success as their own,after all how else could they burrow into the faith to plant the seeds of destabalization.

Also you say its not sustainable , how long do you think we will be in top 4 ,challeging for the Prem & C.L ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X