Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......MLS getting some love from Panama

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...atform-succeed

***I wonder if they can show me some love by getting a W, tonight???

***Saw reports, yesterday, that AUFC is getting ready to spend $19M (would be a record) on a young Venezuelan forward. I think he plays in Brazil.

Well, Jamaica will get Panama in the GC Qfinal then.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I knew what U.S. starting 11 was, so I thought Panama had a good chance to win the game, BUT Panama also rested 7 of their starters - D@MN!!!.......Thought they would have played to win, to avoid Jamaica - Are they that confident that they can defeat Jamaica???.......The Jamaica vs Panama game should be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        I knew what U.S. starting 11 was, so I thought Panama had a good chance to win the game, BUT Panama also rested 7 of their starters - D@MN!!!.......Thought they would have played to win, to avoid Jamaica - Are they that confident that they can defeat Jamaica???.......The Jamaica vs Panama game should be very interesting.
        Very interesting indeed. It will be basically two equally matched teams on paper with Panama's on-field performance a bit more reliable than Jamaica's. In terms of spectator support, it will be a more friendlier crowd for Jamaica than we have seen in LA or Houston, but will still be more of a Panamanian crowd because they tend to support their team more than we do, but as we get further into the second half when the US supporters are filing in, Jamaica's support will increase as the reggaeboyz have more international appeal than Panama and the US supporters will be cheering us on.

Prediction: 1 all tie in regulation. Extra time will favor Panama because we are terrible closers. Cant seem to keep concentration and composure close to final whistle and unnecessary foul, as per usual, will gift a penalty or free kick close to goal, to the Panamanians. Hope and pray that I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X