Man U ites: Jangle just hung up on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U ites: Jangle just hung up on me

Can you explain why all the transfers linked to Man U are rejecting Man U and voicing a preference for LFC and City ?

I thought that ( ass- cording) to the experts,having a bigger name brand than City and being richer than LFC,they would all jump at the chance to sign up for Man U.,can you Xplain?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X
    Can you explain why all the transfers linked to Man U are rejecting Man U and voicing a preference for LFC and City ?

I thought that ( ass- cording) to the experts,having a bigger name brand than City and being richer than LFC,they would all jump at the chance to sign up for Man U.,can you Xplain?
    Well for one ... we cannot offer them UCL football. Secondly, Woodward is clearly wayward when it comes to completing deals regarding players.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Maybe it is too much work to get to the meat, hence some prefer chicken back or bully beef to lobster.

Comment

Wow.... Rock,such clarity in brutal honesty.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wow Lazie , yuh mean CL football has some value, Pauly says be happy you dont have that distraction to deal with,you can focus on winning the prem,forget top 4, is he correct ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Wow Lazie , yuh mean CL football has some value, Pauly says be happy you dont have that distraction to deal with,you can focus on winning the prem,forget top 4, is he correct ?
            What's up with the 21 questions bro?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank you Sir X, I am utterly astonished that it was well met by you, now continue dinning on your bloody chicken back.

Comment

I just like rubbing it in,someting wrong with that.

Comment

One question. Name the player unuh just buy.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We are still contemplating which ones that turn Man U down will fill our needs,I will keep you abreast of the happenings.

Comment

I guess he got tired of waiting.
                      I endorse this acquisition as I did the previous one, both youthful players, and uprooted from teams in the domestic league.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48770843

Comment

I think we are going to get Zaha next, we are making sure the asking price is etched in stone before getting involved to avoid the automatic price hiking by Crystal Palace.

Comment

Yes,it finaly dawned on him he wasnt going to replace Roberton on the left and when he looked at the right his depression took him to Man U, a suh it set.

Comment

Lol, time will tell.
                            I guess your strikers had a field day playing against him, right?

Comment

Yep,I didnt see him as anything special and our wing backs owned him,so good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X